Chapter 20

{|~I prefer reading~|}

{|~Qibli~|}

We were back at the rainforest and me and Winter shared a guest tree house to sleep in. I snuggle with Winter and he purrs in response. "Good night Winter." I told Winter then kiss him a goodnight kiss on his forehead. "Goodnight Qibli." Winter responded meanwhile snuggling closer to me. We then both went to sleep for the night.

{|~Winter~|}

I woke up when the sun was just coming up. I then see the position I'm in and blushed. I was being held by Qibli and his arm was over me. I moved his arm to not disturb him and also so that we don't get caught. I walk to the door and open it then fly away to see the town. I saw dragons setting up tents and some dragons waking up. I then flew deeper to the rainforest and then saw a lake and decided to fly to it. I landed next to the lake and sat near the water. I was just relaxing when a dragon came out which scared me I guess. I then realize that it was just Turtle. "Turtle you scared me." I told him and he apologized for scaring me. I just accept his apology and continue to look deeper in the lake. "The lake looks so pretty. What does the lake look like inside?" I asked Turtle. "It's pretty clear and the fishes are bright-colored as well as pretty dangerous." He told me. I smirked as the water has always made me intrigued. "As expected, very beautiful but yet very dangerous. I love water!" I said and Turtle gave me a concerned look but it was soon overcame by a look of acceptance. I then remember something and ask Turtle about it. "Are you and Kinkajou a thing?" I ask him and he looks at me in disbelief with some blush on his face. "Uhm yes... I MEAN NO!" He half-heartedly yelled in my ear. "Jeez I get it. You and Kinkajou are a thing. Can you though tell me how you guys became a thing?" I asked him. He turned his head to see if anyone was near and he saw nothing I suppose when he nodded his head. "Alright but keep this a secret alright." He said with some blush on his face. 'Whisper' I made an 'O' face when he told me. "That is quite intriguing." I said with an amused smile on my face. "You promised not to tell anyone ok so no telling." He said with a blushing stern face. I just nod my head and wave him a goodbye as I fly away. I fly back to the guest tree house and see Qibli on the balcony. "Good morning Qibli." I told him when I landed on the balcony. "Good morning Winter." He waved to me with a charming smile that can swoon over me anytime. I smile back to him and he looks around like Turtle did to check if anyone was near. I assume he saw nobody when he started to walk to me a give me a peck on the lips. I blush and walk back. I then hit the gate and stop walking backwards. I then walk back to him and give him a quick peck on his lips and fly away. "Bye Qibli!" I yell to him as I fly away quickly to fly away from the embarrassment.

{|~Qibli~|}

Winter pecked my lips which stun me but then he started to fly away. "Bye Qibli!" He yelled to me like he was flying away from the scene. I smile after recovery and I think I fell even more for him if not. I will one day help you from your nightmare so that you could always be the happy dragon that I know now.

{|~That is it for today and I just realized I posted twice today which was a mistake so whoops. But I do hope you guys have a good morning, afternoon, evening, or night and goodbye or cya later 'till tomorrow~|}