Chapter 16

{|~I have nothing to say except that my hands are really cold and I hope you guys will enjoy today's writing~|}

°•~Winter~•°

Today we figured out the power part of the prophecy had something to do about a certain moron named 'Darkstalker' that can talk to Moon in telepathy.

I went to the prey center with Qibli which is a great thing because I get to hang out with Qibli all by myself and get rid of the thought.

We make it to the prey center and get something to eat.

"So the power is Darkstalker and to understand more we need to find the hidden kingdom of the Nightwings." Moon said as we listened.

"Maybe we can go to the volcano the Nightwings used to be at to find where the hidden kingdom was!" Suggested Kinkajou.

We all agreed and flew to the rainforest for starters. *The 'Dragonets of Destiny' already know about this and everything so don't worry*

After a whole day of flying we made it to the rainforest. We were going to sleep first then continue our search tomorrow.

It was morning and we continued our search.

I was getting bored searching around the volcano except when we were walking in a cave and saw a dead dragon corpse dust thing.

I was still searching when I saw a dragon emerging from the volcano and I found out that it was Icicle! 'What was she doing here?' I thought but removed the thought when saw her flying away. I went to tell the others when Moon said something weird

"I read her mind briefly and she kept saying ' This is bad! This is really bad!' as she kept repeating it in her thoughts." Moon completing her sentence.

"That is weird and usually her scales were never dirty and for the first time in forever they looked scarred and looked like they were dying." I said.

They actually took this to thought.

"Maybe someone has a dream necklace and forcing Icicle to do things and maybe she failed something and is afraid of meeting them again!"

Kinkajou thought. We all nodded as this was the closest thing to what is happening. ' Wow a lot of surprising things have happened.' I thought.

"But just who is the dragon that is haunting Icicle and making her look that scarred?" I said out loud.

We couldn't find out so we kept that in thought and continued searching around.

{|~Thanks for reading and sorry for the shorts but I get bored easily. Also Kinkajou being in the forest hurt and Anemone healing her and making her like Turtle the way Turtle likes her isn't going to happen cause love can't be forced so they will love each other naturally. Anyways have a good morning, afternoon, evening, or night and goodbye or cya later 'till next chapter we meet again!~|}

°•Edited•°