Chapter 23

{|~How is life going~|}

{|~Qibli~|}

   I can't believe it! One second I'm walking then the next I lose Winter, ater that I run in chaos then the next thing I know I have been invited to have tea with a dragon I don't know with Winter behind it.

       "So your name is Honey Song and you're a Silkwing and you have a mate that is an Icewing that is abroad right now and a daughter that's out shopping right now. You were watching over her when you bumped into Winter and walked away but then saw Winter confused and you took him with you to your house and bring me to?" I said. "Yes. How many times do I have to tell you. Hey Winter is your friend here dumb!" Honey Song said while Winter was sitting beside me lightly chuckling. "He kinda is a little clueless in a couple places." He said with a smile on his face. She just sighed and offered us some tea. I accepted it since I like tea but Winter declined since he didn't really like tea and it was to hot for his preference.

   After some time we got to know eachother better and we were chatting with eachother when someone opened the door and entered. I turned around to see what I suppose is a hybrid of a Silk and Icewing entering the house. When she noticed us she looked flabbergasted and then looked at her mother. "Mom who are these dragons and why're they at our house and didn't you say we were supposed to live in secret!" She said yelling. Her mother just sighed and then faced us again. "Gentlemen meet my daughter Crystal Mother and Crystal Mother come say hi to our guest. " She said with a stern but soft face. Her daughter just grumbled at the thought but did what she was told to do. "So who're they and why are they here in our house?" Crystal Mother asked. "The Icewing is Winter and the Sandwing is Qibli. They're here because I can see that Winter has a good and a calming soul and he was looking for Qibli so I invited them over mainly to Winter." She said with a calm stern face. Crystal's ears perked up when she heard the word 'Icewing' and looked at him. I furrowed slightly and looked at her to inspect her looks. Her looks were alright and she looked more like Silkwing then Icewing but she had some resemblance with the Icewings. I slightly nodded in approval of her looks and continued to chat with Honey Song.

   Winter was just relaxing and listening to us when he started to dose off which I swear is the cutest thing I've ever seen happen in my life. He then fell asleep on me andi just grinned. I then continued to talk with Honey Song In a softer and quieter voice and she copied as to not wake Winter up.

{|~Winter~|}

   I woke up to see me laying down on Qibli. I then sat up to see be was still talking with Honey Song so I decided to go back to nap land and indeed I succeeded.

{|~Quite sort but meh. Honey Song is going to be referred as Honey and Crystal Mother is going to be referred as Crystal since they have hella long names. Anyways have a good morning, afternoon, evening, or night and goodbye until next writing~|}