Chapter 11

{|~I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter like you guys did with the previous book!~|}

°•~Moon~•°

I have been hanging out with Qibli when I have been having the chance. I think I might have a crush on him but whenever I bring out the topic of love he tries to change the subject.

     I was just walking around not noticing my surroundings when I bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you." I then looked up and saw that it was just Qibli.

"Hi Qibli! I though you were a different dragon for a sec. Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Hi Moon. I was just going to the pray center to get some food for me and Winter!" He exclaimed smiling at me.

He's always talking about Winter. Why's he gotta always talk about Winter. I mean he's nice I quess and is royalty but he's mysterious and I can't seem to read his mind?

I snapped out of my though when Qibli asked me a question.

"Do you want to go to the prey center together?" He asked.

"Sure, let's go." I told him.

We started some small talk and I think I asked a question I wasn't supposed to.

"Why do you like talking about Winter that much? He doesn't interact with dragons that much and he's quite in class?" I asked him.

He then looked at me with eyes that question me. I could here his thoughts saying why I would say that.

"I don't know what you mean. He's just Winter and I wouldn't want him to change even if my life depended on it," he said, "Why would you even say that anyway?" He questioned.

"I was just wondering. Nothing serious." I told him.

It actually was serious. Does Qibli have a crush on him. Is Qibli gay? If he is then what do I do about my small crush on him? Do I just stop crushing on him?

I was thinking and we were awkwardly silent. We then made it to the prey center and Qibli insisted to get food. 'I wonder what kind of prey Winter would like. I think Fish and some sweet fruit is what he would be wanting when I come back!' He said in his thought. Wow he's always think about him. Even when we were in the cooking class he kept thinking about how lucky Icicle was to be his partner and eat his food. He was pretty jealous which made me chuckle a little bit.

°•~Qibli~•°

When I came back Moon was chuckling about something.

"What're you laughing about?" I asked her.

"Oh just something I remembered from earlier." She replied to me.

"Okay?" I said making it sound more like a question.

I then ate my meal with Moon and then took a basket with some food Winter might be craving when I arrived back to our cave.

°•~Winter~•°

I woke up from my nap to see that Qibli wasn't in the room. I tilted my head in confusion but just shook it thinking he probably had stuff to do. I then just picked up a random scroll and read it. I thought to myself that this scroll was boring and that it was making me feel hungry and that I wanted some fish and some sweet fruit. I will have to ask him to come with me to the prey center when he comes back.

After a while I was getting bored reading and just decided to chill while waiting for Qibli to come back.

I was still craving fish and sweet fruit but decided to ignore it.

I heard Qibli's voice say, "Bye Moon! Cya tomorrow." He said to supposedly Moon.

He then entered with a basket in his mouth. He saw me awake and gestured his hands? Claws? for me to walk to him.

I walked to him and he put the basket on the ground. I then looked at what was in the basket and saw fish and some fruit.

"What is this?" I asked Qibli.

"It's food for you a-duh. I was thinking that about the time I came back, you would be craving these. I was also gonna eat with you but I bumped into Moon and I would've felt bad if I just left her so I ate with her!" He exclaimed with a smile on his face.

I smiled back.

"Thank you, you sand-snorter." I told him.

"Your welcome you snow sniffer" he responded back.

Cliche, cliche.

It was then night time and I went to omy ledge meanwhile Qibli slept on a stone. We had the basket near the door to bring back to the prey center at breakfast.

{|~I hope you guys liked this chapter and give me tricks and hints that'll help since I'm still a beginner. Bye guys and have a good morning, afternoon, evening or night.~|}

°•Edited•°