Merry Christmas Eve ! {|~Extra~|} 1/2

{|~This is just an Extra so it's not really a chapter but could one day be if ever finished but enjoy it. There's also spoilers so you might want to read it for the good stuff, or don't.~|}

°•~Winter~•°

It was that time of the year! It was the month of Christmas. A holiday that every dragon appreciate and enjoy. A time that you send with family, friends, and especially your lovers!

I was looking around for a gift for Qibli since I already got gifts for my friends and family. We were also celebrating it at Glaciers palace since it's the biggest place we could think of. Back to a gift for Qibli, I still couldn't figure it out and at the end of the day I just went back to the forest.

Everyone was dismissed at the academy for a couple of weeks since the holidays were coming up and who doesn't enjoy doing the holidays with your friends and family!

When I returned to the forest I went the hut that me and Qibli we're sharing.

"Back so soon?" Qibli said.

"Yup couldn't find anything that I was looking for." I told him.

"Wow whatever your finding must be really hard to find!" Qibli said with a smile.

'It's a gift for you idiot' I thought to myself.

"Well I better get going to bed so Night Winter!" Qibli told me before he went to bed.

"Night Qibli!" I yelled back to him before he fell asleep.

I soon also went to bed but just couldn't so I went out and flew around to clear my head. I then saw Moon and landed right beside her.

"Hi Moon. Couldn't fall asleep either?" I asked her.

"Yea just some thoughts about what Kinkajou just told me about." Moon said.

"Is it about those Scavengers as big as us eating leaves in the middle of the Sky Kingdom?" I told her.

"Yeah that! How do you know that?" She questioned me.

"Oh she's telling everyone about that thing. I think she enjoys telling everyone that since they either make a weirded out face or laugh at the thought about that happening." I said.

"Really now?" Moon said.

"Really" I told her.

"Wow, but anyways why can't you fall asleep?" She asked me.

"Well the thing is that I can't seem to find a gift for Qibli." I complained to her.

She just nodded in agreement as it's hard to find something that Qibli actually likes since he just takes whatever you give him since he's just sch a nice dragon.

"How about you just give yourself to him since he actually likes you and you guys are dating. I'm sure he would love that!" She replied with excitement.

I blushed as that's really embarrassing and we are together most of the time so I don't think he would really like that as a gift.

"But me and him are like almost together most of the time?!" I told her with blush all over my face.

"But he actually genuinely likes you right?" She said with a smug face.

I just wanted to slap her smug face off of her but she was right. I could just give myself to her.

"We can also decorate you with Christmas stuff so that you look more like a present!" She said with excitement in her voice.

I just sigh and agree with it as that's the best gift I can think of.

{|~Christmas Day~|}

°•~Qibli~•°

I wonder why everyone is acting so weird around me like what's wrong also where did Winter go as he has been missing the whole day. Something fishy is going on and it's not Kinkajou's Veggie fruit Chicken Casserole.

After some time it was time to open gifts and everyone told me I had to open my biggest gift at the end of the day and Winter finally appeared in my eyes after the whole day.

"There you are Winter! Where were you the whole day?" I asked him.

"Oh I was busy with some stuff and I was finally able to have a break. I'm gonna open my gifts now with everyone." He said with a small smile.

"That's great now come one we're gonna be late!" I ushered him as we flew faster to the gift room in one of Glaciers many rooms in the Palace.

"Look at who finally made it!" Glory yelled.

"Sorry we're a little late but we made it!" Winter said as I nodded.

Me and Winter sat down next to Glacier and Blaze. Glacier said hello meanwhile Blaze kissed Winter on the cheek and me on the forehead. I just accepted it as it has happened way to many times to not to.

{|~After everyone opened their gift except for Qibli's biggest gift~|}

It was so much fun! Tsunami's favorite gift was a plushie of herself. Clay's was a new cup made of clay. Glory's was a plushie of Deathbringer as she tried to hide her blush behind the plushie. Sunny's favorite was a necklace that the rest of the Dragonets of Destiny made. Starflight's favorite was a earring that can make him see like a normal dragon which made him very happy. Deathbringer got a plushie of Glory which made him happy and Glory flush with Blush.

Turtle got a turtle shell plush and he was very happy about it. Anemone got a tiara that was enchanted to protect her and it was made to be shiny made with materials that even the richest family can't attain. Moon got a Moon charm that is made entirely of Animus magic. Kinkajou got a plushie of Turtle that She enjoyed very much. Winter got a pair of ice earrings that won't melt is very detailed with snowflake designs all over it. Peril got a bracelet that makes her scales not fireproof that Turtle made to ensure that there's no bad outcome.

Glacier got a mini version of the outside of her palace in a Snow globe which she enjoyed. Blaze got a mini ice sculpture of Glacier which she loved very much. Thorn got never dying roses that will never die even in the coldest or hottest air.

I meanwhile right now my favorite would have to be this pair of earrings that can reflect the sun light. I'm really happy about this fun event and all but I haven't open a gift from Winter but I'm guessing that the biggest gift is from Winter.

It was all over and we had to go to sleep but before everyone left Glacier told me that I could take my last gift to my room and open it. I smiled and then took my gift to my room which was surprisingly lighter than it looks. I finally made it back to my room and opened it and I think it was the best gift I could ever receive.

{|~I hope you enjoyed this cliffhanger but I think you guys might enjoy the next one even better. (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧~|}