Chapter 13

Daenerys watched as every man standing around the painted table encourage her mother to head to war, but she refrained from listening to them all, even Daemon himself. Rheanyra held the realm together, wanting the best outcome of them all.

"We we're hoping to have the support of houses Baratheon, stark and Arryn." Lord corlys came to show his support of the queen, surely after the persuasion after his wife, Rheanys. Bealla and Rheana stood by their future husbands, Jacerys and Lucerys. Daenerys glanced at them, her heart tugging at her little to watch the couples while she stood by herself.

"Hope is the fools Ally."

"House of stark will show their support, they housed me for many years." Daenerys stepped up by her mothers side, her father not being present for the meeting.

"Your fathers realm was of justice and honour. Our houses are bound by blood and cause, this Hightower treason cannot stand. You have the full support of our fleet and house, your grace." Rheanyra smiled, accepting their offer with honour.

Rheanyra made it clear that she does not intend to start a war, until her allies are clear. House of Velaryon appreciated such gesture, stepping up quickly in support to start their plans with their rightful queen.

"We should bare those messages, send us mother." Jacerys spoke of Meeting with the lords himself, their mother watching them intently, thinking to herself whether it's a good idea at all.

"Jacerys is right mother. Not only will it show our union as a family but honour, that we are willing to go meet our allies in person. Also, It will be easier to negotiate terms. I will see that everything goes to plan, mother. Lucerys and I will fly to house Barratheon, Jacerys flies to Arryan. Then we shall meet in winter fell to meet Lord Stark."

Rheanyra held her daughters hands in hers, smiling at her children who have joined forces to support her.

"You will go as messengers, not as warriors. If you sense danger, you must retrieve immediately."

Soon after they agreed on their plans, everyone was escorted back to their chambers. Dragons stone appeared exactly the same way on the outside, as it did on the inside. In kings landing the castles walls were made of red stone, golden and drapes hanging on the walls. But in dragon stone the walls were complete, making the keep rather cooler than the castle grounds.

Daenerys left the night take her away to dream lands, the breeze swayed the sheer curtain in her chambers, a fire burning dimly to keep the warmth in.

In her deep sleep, Daenerys didn't sense the cloaked figure climbing into her chambers through the windows, standing behind the curtains as they brushed past them. They stared at the girl as she lay in her bed, tangled in her blankets, her face looked so peaceful. The figure slipped off their clock, lifting the sheet off the girl so they could climb under.

Gently pulling her legs apart they positioned themselves between them, their head pulling up from under the sheets, to look over the girl. Daenerys began mumbling in her sleep, twisting her body.

The figure further leaned into Daenerys, pushing themselves in between her legs. A soft moan escaped her lips, the figure fanning her face with their breath, pushing her chin to the side to reveal her neck, trailing their lips down her skin.

"You shouldn't be here." Daenerys mumbled, her eyes still closed not worrying about who snuck into her room in the late nights.

"I couldn't stay away." They spoke pulling away from the girl to look at her face, their hand running down her body, resting at her thigh to lift her leg around their waist as they positioned closer into the girls body.

Aemond didn't care if the guards or dragons caught him climbing up the dragons stone keep, determined to do anything to get closer to his wife, feel her skin against his lips once again.

"We're enemies now." Daenerys finally opened her eyes, gazing up at the boy, his sapphire eye glistening against the dim lit fire.

"Then show me how much you hate me." Aemonds voice whispered in her ears, knowing what he did to her when he spoke in valerian to her.

Daenerys pulled herself up, crashing their lips together. Their kiss was filled with passion and hunger, whatever self control either of them possessed was long gone. The girl fumbled with the buttons of Aemonds shirt, sliding the fabric off his shoulders. His fingers slid under the strap of her gown, slipping it off her shoulder to reveal her bare skin, moving his lips of off hers to trail down her chest.

Daenerys pulled her other leg around his waist, tightening her grip around him she forced him into her. Aemonds arm snaked around the girls waist, pulling them up so she sat on top of him. Her mind felt fuzzy, her body felt like it was on fire feeling his touch all over her.

The girl buckled her hips, grinding against his lap earning a moan from him knowing she was doing something right. In return his hand laced with her hair, roughly tugging at it to reveal her neck, burying his face into it.

Daenerys knew she hit a spot with him when he threw her back into the bed, his chest rose rapidly, his breathless moans filled her ears. Her back arched under him, as her body exploded with emotions when he gripped her neck with his hand, the other digging into her thigh as he held it around his waist.

They both forgot about all the troubles their families were dealing with, ignoring the fact they were on the opposite sides of the war soon to be fighting each other.

Aemond departed on vhagar before the sun rose, giving him a better opportunity to not be spotted by the guards in the night. In the early hours of the morning, everybody sat around the grand table for their breakfast, only the clicking and clanking against the plates could be heard, everyone knowing what journey lay ahead.

"Sleep well, my child ?" Daenerys looked up at her mother, pulling her out of her trance of smiling to herself, reminiscing of her sleepless night.

"Yes, mother." Rheanyra smiled at her daughter, a cunning smile, making it appear as though she knew something.

"You're rather, glowing this morning." Rheanyra smirked at the girl who felt her face suddenly burning up, no doubt her mother caught her in an unholy act.

Rheanyra and Daemon both bid their children farewell, watching them proudly as they mounted their dragons ready to perform their duties. Daenerys left Jacerys and Lucerys to soar the skies first, standing with her mother who had a loving hold around her daughter.

"Promise me, you'll carry out decisions with your head not your heart. Protect your brother." Daenerys sensed something big ahead of them, simply nodding to her parents before mounting Vermithor, her two other dragons taking to the skies with her.