Chapter 20

It had been mere few days after the arrival in dragon stone when Daenerys was woken in the middle of the night, she opened her eyes in a panic to somebody shaking her shoulders, telling her to wake up.

"Father, what is it ?" Daemon stood above the girl, whispering at her to get dressed in her riding gear, that they must depart immediately.

Daemon didn't elaborate, instead he walked from her chambers to give his daughter privacy to prepare herself. Once ready, daenerys stormed into the court yard where her two brothers, father and Brandon stood waiting, with several other guards.

"Would you be so kind and let Brandon ride on silver wing or Vermithor?"

"Where are we going ?"

"Kings landing." Daenerys didn't have a good feeling about this, the last time her father made his way to kings landing he wanted to burn it to the ground.

"We are simply coming to negotiate terms." Daenerys feared the worst, but believed she must be present to try prevent any wrong doings. They arrived in kings landing rather quickly, Brandon sleeping on the back of silver wing who was more docile towards strangers.

Though it was still dark when they arrived and the fact that they were sneaking into the castle through the secret passage ways, didn't make things better. Daemon insisted that the children follow him into the iron throne room, the others already had their instructions given to them.

"Sometimes, to get the best results you must take drastic matter. Peace and harmony doesn't work on everybody." Daenerys gasped when they walked into the iron throne, the greens had all been lined up on their knees, with their hands tied behind their backs.

"Father." Daenerys spat out angrily at her father, if she had known this was the way it was going to go, she would of never joined.

"Wait till Aemond finds out about your involvement in this Daenerys, he will never forgive you." Alicent was enraged, rightfully so. Daenerys wondered how they managed to get them here to begin with, assuming that the kings guards had been slaughtered.

"Let's get to business, shall we. We liked your proposal to appoint my daughter as queen. But, we didn't like it enough." Daemon walked with his sword in his hand, twirling it around as he paced back and forth. Daenerys glanced at brandon and Jacerys who seemed to be enjoying themselves, Lucerys however, clutched his sister hand tightly.

"Now, until Aegon steps down as king and you all leave kings landing, we will take one child to dragon stone with us." One of the twins got lifted away from Healena who held onto her children tightly, they immediately began exclaiming and protesting.

"Father, no. Healenas children will not be touched." The guard who held the child stopped, unsure in himself as to what he should do now.

"Do not, interrupt me daughter. Are you reconsidering where your loyalties lie ?" Daemon held the sword pointing to his daughter, but the girl didn't flinch, not doubting that her father wouldn't hurt her. Lucerys on the other hand, who had grown very attached to his sister, jumped slightly beside her, holding onto her arm for comfort.

"Why is it that you're against this, have you grown a weak spot for them ?" He continued while Daenerys glanced at Alicent who was just behind his shoulder, before feeling the cold metal under chin, tilting her head up.

"The children are Aemonds." Daemon immediately broke into laughter, everyone else on the other hand appeared in much shock.

"Im beginning to like this husband of yours."Daemon began clicking his tongue, pulling his weapon away from his daughter before returning to his pacing.