part 1; discovery

A Wither_Jinx ogriginal story (you'll know if you find speeling mistakes)
{United By Love}
A Flower husband storie
Empires S2 (Slightly changed)
{Also don't ship them IRL}

As everyone gets one and talks Joel noticed that the seat opposite of him and got everyone else's attention to it as well and as they're on waffling on about it Shubble points out someone sneaking to them

"Hay guys look!"
"Uhhh Hi..?"
"Come, come take the empty seat!"
"Uhhh OK..?"

As the new player gets in the seat everyone starts to argue like perusal and Katherine asked the new player fir her name stopping the bickering.

"Oh its False, FalseSymmetry"
"Nice to meet ya False, I'm Katherine! And now the rest can introduce themselves to ya!"
"Do we have too? I mean me and False already know each other!"
"Yeah we do, looks like we're doing this together Gem!"

Gem and False looked at each other knowing that this isn't the only survur that their both on and the others not aware... At the moment... *poof* Buun bnun buuuun *poof*

"Well... I'm Lizzie, and..."
"I'm Joel"
"Nice to meet you False, I'm Shubble"
"D-Do I have to introduce myself..?"
"Ugh... Thats Fwip..."
"Well I'm MythicalSausage but you can call me Sausage!"
"I'm Jimmy!"
"And I'm Scott"
"Well its nice to meet you all"

And like perusal they started fighting... After leaving spawn.

Everyone headed of to their selected places and started to gather materials and coming up with names for their Empires.

Only Gem, False, Scott, Jimmy, Lizzie and Joel went off together to get started. Gem and False as they knew each other the most, Lizzie and Joel because their marriage then Scott and Jimmy.

"Sooo Scott is it me or does it feel like we've done this before?"
"What do ya mean Jimmy?"
"Walking together in a fresh start..."
"Well I mean we did in 3rd life"
"Yeah but like this is different..."
"Oh... Well yeah it does"

Scott looked over at Jimmy who was blantly looking up to the sky and feeling his face warm up and as if he wanted to hold the others hand but held it back...

"Any what you thinking of calling your empire like a selection?"
"Why ask... Well I'm thinking of Chromia, Cloudsdail, or ecstatica"
"Well their all good ideas but I really like Chromia!"
"Really!? Neet well what about yours then Jimmy?"
"Well I have Dusk, Tumble Town or Crimson Valley"
"Wow their really hard to chose from but I guess if your going for a dark set then Duck, A wild west theam then Tumble Town and I guess Crimson Valley if you wanna have a nether style but here"
"Yeah that helps alot..!"

As the two got wood and started getting ready to go different ways even though the loved each others company and didn't want to go separate ways. Jimmy set off to find his land and Scott stayed where they departed wondering what was wrong with him *poof* ugh it kills me how much I wanna just have it so they know! >:#... Well now athat im calm ill leave you be... •~•' *poof*

'Ugh what wrong with me!? Why do I want him with me constantly and to have him hold me in the moon light...'

As he left the thoughts of his mind he set of to were his empire will grow...
~~~~~~~~
As all the rulers started their lore and getting ready for the havoc that's yet to come...

As all the Empires grew and developed it had started to unravel... The chaose with in the rulers

"Hi jimmy-"
"Huh? oh Hay Joel!"
"Why do you look like Woody?"
"What?"
"Yeah you look like Woody! Is your lore that your a toy!?"
"What no!"
"Jimmy your a toy!"
"...I'm not a toy, anyway what are you ment to be cause you look-"
"Hot I know, I'm a god"

As Joel said God he placed his hands on his hips and had a wide smil on his face once he finished his sentence.

"Well one your not hot, two how tall are you?"
"11 foot Why?"
"Huh short fir a god aye?"
"What no!"
"Mhm sure"

Joel then left not wanting to brake the so called 'Toy'.
~~~~~~~
Scott was enjoying his time in his growing empire and noticed something from the corner of his eye and turned to see what it was and was instead for concerned or worried in any way but rather happy.

"Jimmy what are you doing?"
"Uhhh trying to surprise you?"
"Well you failed!"
"Ugh... Well I did keep something a surprise though my exit wasn't quite..."
"You goof- Where's the surprise?"
"Well I can tell ypu that now can I?"
"Ugh... Anyway you able to hang out?"

Scott's face was slowly going red it was only enough to shrugged off as warm as it was fairly hot outside. Jimmy became red as well.

"Yeah... I've got nothing planned."

Scott's eyes lite up in joy as Jimmy said those words Scott ran pass Jimm as doing so grabbed his arm and bragged him over to a cliff.

"Whoa! Scott why are we here!?"
"Get your elitra on!"

Scott excitedly put on his elitra and waited for Jimmy to get his on once he did Scott grabbed his hand looked at him smiled and... then jumped without warning. Shocking Jimmy but they lifted up and Scott guided Jimmy to a cave that had a strong sense of nostalgia as they got closer-
~~~~~~
"Ugh..- Wait what!? I swear I was heading of to a cave!"
"Ugh... what the-!?"
"Jimmy! Where are we?"
"I don't know..."

As the two got on their feet all around them, they were sure it was home as it felt like it but it wasn't as their surroundings consisted of ice like sculptures and oddly cod. As they walked around something came to view banners of a deer of some sort and a cod.

"Why does it feel like we walked this before?"
"I don't know... Do you think that cave that you took us to sent us here?"
"One how dare you accuse me and secondly probably"
"Sorry but ypu were the one who took us to it!"

As the walked along the path two figures came into view as they got closer they couldn't see what the figures looked like but could guess from the shape of them and when they were about 5 blocks away the figures turned to them and there was a freakishly large human eye in the centre of the head and then-

They woke up in their bed at their Empires.
---------
1106 words

I did apologise for the extremely long wait but I'm apologising again I'm sorry it took so long to appear but thanks for all your patience.

Also get something to drink and eat and get sleep or go out (depending on your time when reading this) and have a great time! And see Yall!

Now another 5 months to go for the next!