Parts 5; Tension brakes

At last, it is Continued! Sorry for the short chapter again... But I will make it up to you, and yes the new book covers coming its just ummm... needs more time...

...As the air started to settle the tension was slowly going but it was an eerie sense filling its place.

"Wait so Jimmy why did you ask me to come here?"
"Huh? What do you mean, Scott you asked me here!?"
"What... I... I don't think I did..."

"Katherine you wanted to talk?"
"Huh, you wanted to talk to me!?"

The four of them were confused but shrugged it off and started to talk and Scott got food out of the chest provided and looked at the bottom of it.

"Huh a note?"
"What does it say?"
"Ummm, Dear Scott, Jimmy, Shubble and Katherine, You all have been brought here for a reason, You all reasved a note saying to meet up here, well... the reason is that you have a visible crush on someone... Well it's been painful seeing ypu crush on them and not realising that they like you too, so please end the misery of it and finally confront them! Your sincerely your friends... what!?"
"Well that probably makes more sense!"

They all got talking and eventually Scott looked a Jimmy with a lil bit of blush and he took a deep breath ;

"Jimmy, I think your really amazing and I feel lost when your not around and when you are it feels like there's no such things as night and your smile makes me feel safe..."
"Huh?"

Jimmy started to blush a bit, Scott looked down to his hands and took another deep breath.

"What I'm saying is that I love you and I would like to know if you want to be my boyfriend?"

Scott looked up more blush and a smile started to form. Jimmy was so red ypu could consider him a tomato.

"Well..? Its fine if you don't accept..."

Jimmy got up and walked to the side of Scott and Turned Scott's head to face him.

"You know you talk to much"

And the Jimmy leaned in and kissed Scott on the lips, once he pulled away

"I love too, I would love to be your boyfriend!"

And they hugged as they did Katherine looked at Shubble got her attention and did the same as Scott confessed.

"Well I might be against monsters and have a bounty for them but your not one, you too sweet and caring to be one and I feel for you, looks and how well up pay attention to others and insert of having to feel awkward like yeah your my friend but it doesn't feel right, so Shubble instead of being my friend how about my girlfriend?"

Shubbles face lit up and she nodded and sat next to each other hugged then kissed.

As they settled down...

"FINALLY!!! THE PAIN IS OVER!!"

Joel yelled as everyone else got up with him and congratulated them.

"Sorry we were going to wait till you told us but I couldn't hold it back and yeah... Well be going enjoy each others company!"
"It's fine Joel, and bye to you all"

They departed and everyone was happy.

But like all good things, it has to end...

"Huh what's that coming?"
"What?"

As everyone looked this thing, it slowly made its way as it did more heads and eyes appeared there was 12 heads and eyes. Jimmy and Scott looked at each other then the girls.

As the thing grew closer their vision dimmed till it was completely bark, but this time they didn't wake up at their spawn point...

The boys woke up in a place they've been to before but this time they looked different.

"Whoah you look cute..."
"And... Your looking handsome"
"We'er back here again, were as the girls?"
"Umm I don't know..."
-------
The girls woke up in a different world, everything was pretty and had an enchanted glow, they noticed that they were in different cloths.

"Shubble your look soo cute!!"
"H-Huh!?"
"Yeah, you look cute!"
"...Well your looking gorgeous"
-----

As the boys walked in the mystery place again this time a player came into view and when they saw Scott they ran to wards him but a mist formed behind them as they did.

"Borther there you are!"
"Oh what do you need"

The boys looked behind them another Scott came walking up with another Jimmy arms linked and like the other, they had a mist behind them...

"Well... I was ganna ask can I take half the empire!?"
"Ugh we went over this, go talk to mum and dad!"
"Whatever, why do you spend so much time with him!? I hardly see you!"
"Well one he's my husband and two you tend to be a pest bother..."
"Ugh..."
"Dear please spend sometime with him he's still your brother at the end of the day..."
"Yeah, listen to your significant other!"
"Oh shut up brother, and babe I'll try... Love ya"
"Love you too"
"Ewww love..."
------
The girls walk for a bit and saw someone but they weren't alone, they had a mist around them the girls were confused and as they got closer they noticed it was Katherine and Shubble.

"Hon what do want for dinner?"
"Whatever you want you make some of the best food"
"Some?"
"Well there's a few things I like that you can't make..."
"True... But you better get the dogs in then!"
"I will"
~~~~~
The four of them woke up.

"That was wired"
"Yeah it was... its gone"
"Let's head back to our Empires!"

And they did but Scott and Jimmy went to Scott's as it was closer!
~~~~~
"Let me make you a bed Jimmy"
"Ok... Then put it next to yours or..?"

Both of them were blushing at Jimmy's remark.

"Umm... I mean we are dating now... So I don't see anything wrong with it!"
"Let go then make sure it's the same colour so it don't look odd!"
"I will, Would you do the same thing with yours so then when I come over and decide to stay for the night then we can share a bed?"
"Ummm yeah it's only fair!"
"Awsome!"
-----
The girls went to Katherines as it was fairly close and not as eerie like Shubble as she's dealing with things at hers.

"Well here I've always got a spare bed if I have anyone over so here!"

And she placed the bed and Shubble just climb in and feel, causing Katherine to slightly blush at how peaceful Shubble looked

To...

Be...

Continued...

1070 words

Right this mf was trying to find out what is in this

Gh0sty f you!

Bye reader till 6 bye!