Part 11; Fun time

Tw: might be a bit uncomfortable.

Once everyone had all their stalls up, Oli said that in the next three days till they can interact with each others stalls and games.

Jimmy and Scott were just relaxing and talking to Shubble and Katherine.

"Right one question"
"What is it?"
"Well about 4 days ago when Oli called us all near the rift, What happened to Jimmy's leg and don't say it was a pulled muscle or a Mama llama protecting her young."
"...I wasn't even ganna try Shelby knows when I lie sooo I don't have any way of avoiding it... Do you wanna say or should I, love?"
"Ummm You can I'm ganna get some drinks anyone want one?"
"Me please, water will be fine"
"Apple juice please"

Jimmy turned to face Scott who's face held a smirk from one ear to the next.

"No"
"What?"
"I'm going to the drinks..."

Jimmy walked out of the front room and to the kitchen.

"Soo??"

~~~~~

*

Scott had his hand on the back of his neck. Jimmy came through with the drinks and handed them out.

"Just felt like it isn't a good enough reason!"
"Well shush... We agreed that we would."
"Kath... Stop right finish your drink I think to give the boys some space we'll be going."
"Fine..."

After the girls had finished their drinks and left the boys headed to bed.

"Hay Jim?"
"Yeah?"
"Are we doing anything tomorrow?"
"No why?"
"Just wondering..."
"Sure..."

Jimmy had nuzzled his face into Scott's chest and Scott had one of his arms rapped around Jimmy. They slowly let sleep take over and drifted of.

------

Katherine and Shubble were enjoying their time after hang out with Scott and Jimmy, Shubble had her head on Katherine's chest as Katherine played with Shubble's hair.

"Hay Love?"
"Yeah?"
"Can we go somewhere nostalgic?"
"Why? And I don't see why not!"
"Well I was hoping that I could try and add a few things that makes my empire and add them here! And you could do the same..."
"Aww that's so sweet! Ofcourse you can dear and I might."

Katherine kissed Shubble on the head before gesturing for Shubble to sit up so that she can go get them some food.

After they had their dinner they headed to bed and whatched a film series. *

After they finished it all they settled down and curled up and fell asleep.

~~~~~

Katherine's pov:

*

Huh were am I?

"HELLO?!" I shout as loud as I could but there was only darkness.

Let's try again... or no... Yeah I am

"HELLO? ANYONE THERE?" I started to slowly walk to what I could think of as North... This doesn't feel right, I thought to myself.

"Why did you leave me..?"

Huh?

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!?"
"Sh-Shelby..?"

What's going on... This has to be a dream! Kath wake up! Its not real, WAKE UP!!

I shot up looking around... I felt a hand move to my shoulder.