part 10; Rift

(4th Wall braking tbh its funny though right, well its only a tiny iddy biddy little small one nothing much.)

It's been about 4 months since things had happened, Scott and Jimmy becoming a couple as well as Katherine and Shubble. Eventually everyone had gotten to the coordinates and everyone was confused as to why they were asked to go.

"Right, so the reason I have called ypu here is because of this"

Pix as flicked a switch to show a portal..? Of some sort... It looked like a crack and that it's growing slowly but it was hard to notice the size difference. But one thing was for sure, something was beyond the odd sight.

"What should we refer to it as?"
"I think 'the rift' as it does look like one if anything."
"Or... Is it because Pixelrift kept an eye on the oddity?? Humm Joel?"
"Well Joey I was answering Pix's question! And if anything I am a god sooo I might as well have a strong say in this!"
"A short one!!"
"Jim... Darling why aggravate him?"
"He calls me a toy so it's only fair!"
"Right..."
"Ha, listen to him TOY!"
"Scott..."
"Jimmy, go on only I can teas ya..."

After the survur fall into utter chaose Pixle had enough of it and looked to the now dubbed rift and a note came out.

"Huh? What the... Anoney no teh oterh ieds fo eht ritf..? Right can- never mind..."

*

Rift got his elitra on and flew of leaving the other empire members to their argument. And to bebug the letter.

-------

After Scott and Jimmy got home, Jimmy went to get changed and Scott followed after. And they sat in the front room and whatched TV for a bit and cuddled up and made out for a few minutes or so.

They chose to put a film on in the background as they had dinner and just enjoyed being with each other.

After they finished the rest of the movie and whatched another they headed to bed and ummm yeah... were a smut free book... here.... (WITHER!!!!)

*

~~~~~~

Katherine and Shubble cuddled up in bed and had a film on for the night and a few kisses here and there but they just enjoyed the film

Shubble didn't really wanna go to bed so Katherine said that they could have a girly night just the two of them.

Make up, nails, hair and got into dresses that they were ganna wear on their next date.

--------

The next morning Oli asked everyone to come to -222, 57, 9982 wich isn't far from the rift no one new why. But they everyone got there.

"Jimmy you ok??"
"Yeah just pulled my muscle in the night..."
"You surrrre????"
"Yes I'm sure!!"
"I mean he's done it before"
"Yeah"

'Though my butt does hurt, Scott...'
'What a nice white lie...'

*

Though the story did make sense, Fwip could tell by the duos face that it had to be something... dirty... (WITHER SHTOP!! I'M NOT READING ANY OF THESES SENTENCES IF YOU KEEP ADDING THEM IN!!!)

"Right guys I'm thinking of having a fair happen by the rift for some fun and also because why not!"
"The rift can be dangerous..."
"Pix I know your focused on history and all that but let there be fun around dangerous things"
"...If someone falls through the rift, dies or anything else I will not and I repeat NOT be held responsible for it its all of yours... I gave the warning and you didn't listen if anything happens..."

'Wow Pix... Still looking out for people even when you do stupid things yourself...' (Hii Shade!! 'Ello')

"Okie!"
"Right, well I want you all to make stalls for your Empires and you may (for the cuples mainly) can combine with someone else!"
"What was that ment to mean??"
"JIMMY!"
"Ahh shoot..."

Jimmy had lost his balance and fell in to the cobblestone and dirt path that everyone was on.

"Ugh... That hurt"
"Right what actually happened??"
"What do you mean..?"
"C-can we go??"
"You know, How did he actuallypull his leg?"
"One, by sleeping everyone pulls or bruises a limb once and a while and two, we've gotta go, I need to feed my llamas and alpacas"
"Yeah right, it's just an excuse..."
"Scott please don't start..."
"Hang on love... Let's pop ya down there for amount"
"...I swear if yo-"
"What do you mean by an excuse, Joey?"
"How his legs damaged it seems to be anything else but a pulled muscle! It could be some cover up for something else... Something... Dirty..? Humm??"
"No just no, if you want the real reason then it's because of a defensive mother llama protecting her young, I asked Jimmy to help me and if anything it's was my fault for not telling what a mam llama is like... and she knocked him down and yeah... He sprained his leg!"
"Well is it true, Jimmy?"
"Yeah, and I said Scott it's not your fault I should've known better"
"You to probably fu-"
"Get home, do you have any potions of healing?"
"No I ran out, but you can come along with any Pix, and Shelby can me and Jimmy have a stock up?"
"Sure thing buddy!"

After that Scott picked Jimmy up bridel style and took him home, Joey and Fwip were annoyed that they would just confirm that they 'did it' (Much better, but still why??? It's good content for ze reader! And I think some of them wouldn't mind! I think they would all of them woudl!!! Right, ypu know what?! Reader who's correct me [Auther] or Wither?? Please tell us! It would actually change somethings just I want refer to that again or I would include it less you better, any way back to the story) But they wouldn't say another word as they would most definitely get into more trouble with Pix then they already were.

"Right why, did you have to get into thwir personal life like that?"
"Well we just wanted to know what happened to Jimmy"
"Well count yourselves luck that Scott didn't through his fists"
"Yep... Well bye yall!"
"Bye!"

1031 words

Sorry if this has been making no sense but thanks for the support and all and yesh, bye

Eat plenty and get a drink

Have a good day/afternoon/evening/night and till next time!

P.s defo not in school when this was published...

Bye ♡