part 7; The Creature

As Katherine was heading of to Jimmy's empire after hearing what had happened to him and Scott she was worried the two had been getting along and would often look out for each other.

Once she got his empire he was looking at something.

"Hay Jimmy..?"
"Huh? Oh! Katherine, nice to see ya!"
"Nice to see ya as well, but I've got two things to say one you and Scott okay I've heard what happened to you both... And secondly what you looking at?"
"Ummm, well yeah we'er fine and well Scott just been thanking me for well his surprise..."
"Oooh you went for it!?"
"Yeah, a like lush cave environment."
"Awww that's so sweet of you!"
"Well I can't take all the credit, you've helped me on it so you have some ownership of it but the construction is mine, got that?"
"Yeah its only fair!"

The two eventually got caught into a conversation and having some time with each other.
~~~~
Pix had called everyone to spawn to talk and he brought up the creature that's lurking anywhere and everywhere had his theory:

"Well we've all heard of this 12 or so headed creature that's present on our survur... I think it could be like the holder of time or something... Like it wants us to stay on surtan paths and keep to our... Destiny..? Story..? Something like that... but what I'm saying is that it's trying to prevent something from reoccurring and poor decision being made..."
"Well it could be or something different..."
...........
"#@£%&! There you are!"
"H-huh, oh Hay guys! Is there anything you need?"
"Yeah well... what we need to to do is when the next set of rulers start to lead into our paths we need you to divert them to a different on soo a loop cannot form from our mistakes, as you can't really die as the holder choses and time it will be easier..."
"Ummm okie! Will do"
~~~~~~~
"I've been keeping my promise... Pix But the new version of you all don't seem to take any of my hints...but Pix the new you, is still the same, quick to get get anything together and come up with theories..."
-------
As everyone was discussing but Joey seemed of...

"Hay Joey, are things OK?"
"Huh? Oh yeah... Sorry I thought I heard something..."

"..."

"Must've been the wind..."
"Ok... Right were was I- Ah yeah!"

Time seemed ot have slowed down words were becoming muffled and people were mumbaling and by the end of the talk everyone was so zoned out they didn't know the meeting was over not even Pix he had gotten lost in his own words...

"Huh? Are they still talking or..."

After checking them all

"Oh... their zoned out... Well in a way that's good...but I guess what the new Pix is saying is true but there's more to it then that..."

They started to mumbal of to the themselves, and didn't realise that one of them came back to to realty...

"Ugh... Is the meeting over..?"

"Ugh... Why did I accept this request, stubbern like their past selves... Its really really hard, they don't take any of my hints eit..her... Hi, please don't say anything Katherine... Please, I'm just doing a job for people with higher power then me- in a way...but ether way they set me up with this task... -Oh! Seems like the others are realising their zoned out, I better get going... But I do ask again please keep this between us and don't worry I mean no harm..."

As the thing vanished Katherine pulled herself together and acted like she had just came back to reality...

She got everyone sorted out and they all went back to their Empires.

Shubble didn't taking the 'Nothing had happened' act from Katherine. After everyone left she asked her what was wrong but Katherine pushed it aside say that she was just attacked by a mob... But Shubble didn't believe her.
-----
"Wow... Sheldy hasn't changed either... Still doesn't takes alot to push her the another way... Buuut they're not on the path of their original selves..."
-----
But regardles Shubble went back to her Empire, annoyed that Katherine pushed her question aside... But either way Katherine wasn't ganna talk...
~~~~~

Katherine was enjoying a walk through her lovely empire and taking in all of the beauty of the surrounding green, pink, purple, and magenta plants. Somethings off... Nothing tends to be this peaceful with all of these idiots on...there's atleast an argument of some sort between Jimmy and Joel or Jimmy and Fwip... Joey trying to have me has his pirate queen but then again I did tell him I'm Lesbian... Lizzie wanting to take my animals that are walking around into her empire... False and Gem asking if they want to hang out but nothing...

"Hi!"
"Huh? Oh! Hi..."
"Don't worry I just wanna chat, I got bored and wanted to talk to someone soo yeah, your really the only one who knows that I can talk... Right ummm you can ask me anything  you want, but there's only two question I will not awnser; Who set me on this mission? And, What I'm doing? OK! Great! Go hand then!"
"How old are you?"
"As old as time itself!"
"K... Ummm What's your name?"
"It's Shade"
"Random one, What's your gender?"
"Nutral... I'm neither really..."
"Oh... Ummm that's all I actual- wait! What do you mean by past selves?"
"Well...Shoot ummm I didn't say you couldn't ask that so it's on me... Well ummm I guess it's self exploratory..."

Shade had placed their hand on the back of their neck as they gave Katherine their awnser...

"Are we the ones who sent you on this task?"
"...I cannot say... It brakes the flow of time and if you become aware you can be severely punished... And the punishment isn't so forgiving..."
"...So it was us! But our past selv-!"

Before Katherine could finish her sentence Shade had caused Katherine to fall asleep as now she was at risk... So the memory of seeing Shade (in her human form) was removed and anything related to them...

1020 words

Soo I actually kept quite in this one, but sorry its taken so long for this chapter to be published and same for the new book cover... But oh well also Katherine is Lesbianin this coz why not?... So um I wanna know if I should do a Character profile for Shade... Well by now part 8 will be after the awkward asking out thing I did... Umm oh well BYE!!!