Part 3; Time will tell

Right... First things first tnx That_Gh0sty for helping me decide thing with in this chapter and secondly sorry things take soooo long life gets in the way... But yeah enjoy!

Scott got up and decide to go and see Shubble.

He got to the end of his empire knowing that he has so much to do but doesn't want to *Poof* relatable if your lazy... *poof* but he got his elitra on and took of to Evermoore and vent for a bit

*poof* let the tea spill >:) *poof*

As Scott arrived at Evermoore he started to shout for the lovely witch that is Shubble.

"SHUBBLE!!! SHUBBLE! YOU HERE I HAVE SOME TEA FOR YOU AND I WOULD LIKE TO VENT WITH YA!"

As soon as Scott said 'tea' and 'Vent' the magical Shubble appeared out of thin air, nearly giving Scott a heart attack.

"What's the tea? Come, Come my colourful friend!"
"Well first don't give me a heart attack, secondly wait till we're sat down and lastly I just wanna vent with ya cause why not!"

Shubble got them to a toadstool table and chairs setup with little cups with a forest pattern on it

"Omg this is sooo cute! I'm ganna die!"
"Eh, thanks I didn't want them to be horrible soo what's the tea?"
"Well I think I'm in love but I'm not really sure as I've never really felt it... so I'm not sure..."
"Well tell me what you feel like and if so who is it?"

Shubble leaned towards Scott in much interest

"Well I feel warm and my heart beats fast- yeah its love..."
"Yeah anyway... it also pains you when they leave and you much rather have them there beside you..?"
"Yes and don't say its love I've now realised that it is...Is there anyone ypu have eyes for?"
"Ummm...."

Shubbles face became red and Scott knew she wasn't going to say who so... like any gay friend started the list of potential crushes from 'your type' to 'Not your type'

"Let's see... Hummm well... Katherine?"

As Scott looked to his friend to see her smiling suggesting that it was

"Well that was quick, right what about her?"
"Her laugh, looks, voice, taste in fashion... Their gorgeous..."
"Well same here for my crush though I love it when he becomes flustered, stutters alot and can't get anything said without embarrassment"
"Wait is it Jimmy?! If soo then please get with him you two would be amazing!"
"Same for you and Katherine!"
"Oh... shush, anyway of topic. Why does it feel like we've been done this path before?"
"Yeah... it does"
♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧
"Shubble!"
"Yeah?"
"Wanna chat, vent and gossip for a bit I have nothing to do right now and there's something that's been putting me of..."

Shubble, not wasting any time, got her tables set up and the two started to talk and Scott soon realised that he was describing love to Shubble who's face lit up with so much joy.

"When does it happen and which ruler?"
"When we hang out for just say Hi, and it's always with Jimmy"
"Ship!"
"W-What!?"
♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧
As the two just mocked other Empires and all they down right stupid things and what goes on, just laughing their heads of and enjoying their time.

"Oh wait! What about a bouble confession! Soo when we're both ready we confes to them at the same time?"
"I'll think about it, buuut it sounds like a plan!"

And after another 4 hours they said they good byes and departed. And kept in mind the plan.
~~~~~~~~
After sometime Jimmy was enjoying his scenery as a familiar voice could be heard from over his Empires walls.

"Hay Jimmy!!"
"Oh! Hi Katherine!"
"Wanna talk for a bit, I was getting bored and I wanted to talk to someone and I thought you would wanna talk for a bit"
"Yeah sure! I'm done with what I needed to do anyway..."
"Grate! We're do you wanna go?"
"How about your empire I think it's better than mine"
"Oh ok that's fine let go then"
"K you lead the way then!"

The two flew over to Katherines empire and got seated

"Wow I just gotta say yours is so much prettier and more colourful than mine"
"Thanks but I think your doing wonders in yours as you have a limit colouration to use and at the fact you've found one is much better then struggling to find one!"
"Oh thanks well I did struggle at fire then it was really easy!"

As the got talking and enjoying their time, Jimmy had to let curiosity get the better of him.

"Katherine, do you have a crush on anyone?"
"Umm y-yeah..-What about you?"
"Yeah I do, boy or girl?"
"Girl and yours?"
"Boy, what's their name or are you not sharing?"
"Well I guess we can keep it between us if I tell you mine and you got to tell me yours and we don't have to tell anyone else!"
"Sure why not its only fair"
"Well I like Shubble"
"And Iike Scott..."
"Wow both gay"
"Yeah... Well I guess we can chat for much longer I've got nothing planned so what else do you want to talk about?"

And they continued to talk and it slowly started to become dark and with that the two agreed that they could stop talking and let Jimmy go back to his empire.

"See ya Katherine!"
"Bye Jimmy!"

As the two parted ways something made them feel uneasy as if someone or something was whatching them...

"Hay Jimmy, I umm think it'll be better if you stayed here for the night... I don't think it's safe, I mean yeah ypur ganna be flying but something tells me it's much more, possibly the creature you and Scott seen"
"Yeah I have the feeling as well but it's crushing me with how strong the feeling is...."

And so Jimmy stayed till morning as Katherine was right the feeling of a eyes on them had more power and strength behind them, by the morning the sence had eased of and he went home, after he thanked and said bye to Katherine.

1030 words

Right I've been dying sooo it took longer to come put and it will continue till I'm better soo yeah, bye, keep healthy and don't stop doing your stuff till next time bye bye READER!!