Part 12; Broken peace

Everyone was minding their our business, Pix and Fwip as been keeping an eye on the rift to see if anything is happening there.

All there was to see was the rift had grew larger, but they could hear a conversation.

"My feathered companion can you please take a brake from the rift  you've been working on it since it appeared like 2 months ago"
"I want to find out what's beyond it and what it can do"
"Right move now, we're going to be cat parents for the week and then you can go back to your studies"
"No, I'm going to study the rift that I've been put of for the past two-three weeks and I need to make sure nothing has changed in that time! Also nothing against our time I enjoy spending time with you"
"Heh... But it seems we'er doing this the hard way..."
"What hard way- w-what are you doing!?"
"Taking you home since your refusing"

The sounds of a struggling and an annoyed... Parrot..? Noises and laughing could be heard fading away. Pix and Fwip just looked at each other.

"Ummm that was..."
"Anticlimactic..?"
"Yeah..."
"Well I guess there's life on the other side..."
"Guess so... Do you think one of them sent a message?"
"Yeah... Probably but there could be more!"
"Yeah, well let's go I need some rest..."
"Can I come with ya..? It kinda gets boring in Gobland and everyone else has someone around them... Though Joey doesn't but he preferes it and Oli is... Oli"
"What do you mean..?"
"Well Scott and Jimmy have each other, Gem and False talks alot, Joel, Sausage and Lizzie hang out and then Shubble and Katherine got each others backs..."
"Sure why not it wouldn't hurt!"

The two made their way to Pix's empire.

-----

It's been 6 days since the oddity at the rift with Pix and Fwip happened, everyone was minding their own business and enjoying the peace on the survur. If there was commotion it wasn't much just a small argument and it was quickly resolved.

Everyone was either expanding their Empires, working on some redstone machine, helping another out, mining or talking.

On the odd occasion someone complained saying that they felt like they were being watched but that was really it nothing much.

Since the survur was quite, this got Sausage thinking... And as perusal this came out-

"How able I cause some of the others to collide in such away they.... Kiss! Wow Sausage, what a perfect plan!... And I'm talking to myself... Anyway Hermes is with Joel and Lizzie..."

Sausage eventually found  Joel, Lizzie and Hermes and convinced Joel that he can have Hermes and Joel let him have their child though Saudi never said why he wanted Hermes.

"Papa, What are we doing?"
"We'er ganna prank some of the others my sweet son!"

Hermes eyes had stars in then his expression was so innocent to the point were Sausage had to let Hermes plan the pranks as the original wasn't good enough for him. *poof* cause he special *poof*

"So who are we ganna prank and how are we doing?"
"Wait your letting me plan this?"
"Hmh!"
"We should prank Fwip!"
"How are we ganna do that?"
"By... Ummm... By... Uhhhh... How mean can it be?"
"Ummm not to mean"
"Okie, We should... can Jim, Scott, Shubble and Katherine come and help?"
"I don't see why not!"

So as Sausage, invited them and wait for Hermes instructions.

"So what are we doing boss?"
"If Jimmy and Scott distract Fwhip, Me Papa, Katherine and Shubble go into his Empire and hide somethings"
"Ok lets go and do this!"

Sausage picked up Hermes and they all flew to Fwips. Jimmy and Scott went to find Fwip and take him out off his empire and Hermes, Sausage, Shubble and Katherine went in and hid a few things. And left and wait for Jimmy and Scott to meet up with them.

Once the duo arrived they all departed and hoped that Fwip wouldn't put two and two together.

~~~~~

Pix had asked everyone to come to the rift as it was easier to say then put in a load of coordinates and everyone knew were it was as they all got there the game frames dripped

Feet had appeared from the rift and someone came out completely.

"Ummm Hi..?"

To...

Be...

Continued...

728 Words

Short Ik but the sequel of this shall begin shortly!!

Also you are a mega super duper star and no one can tell you other! Bye now love you'll! Eat and drink plenty, get some fresh air, and have a great day/afternoon/evening/night

Thanks for all your support! Bye ♡