Part 9; Safety is key

(More 4th wall braking!)

Warning: slight homophodic language. And strong words

Katherine and Shubble had just woken up and were getting food.

"How was your sleep Princess?"
"Well not the best but not too bad... Because someone talks in their sleep..."
"Oops sorry!"
"It's fine, how'd you sleep?"
"Not bad... The dream I hade was... Unsettling..."
"How so? Ypu dont have to awnser if you don't want to."
"No no it's fine, Well I was in a different world and no one was there, everything's was a pile of rubble and all I could see was the render fog... I walked for a bit and I eventually found a building it was... about 7 blocks tall and approximately 9 blocks wide... The colour pallet was the walls where stone gray, the roof a purple colour... It had a clock as the surrounding land below it... and as I got closer I was a figure in the How through one of then windows... And as I got to the boor it opened a man let me in, and a woman was by the furnes, I was seated at a table and the man looked similar to you Katherine... Anyway as I was processing it the man and woman sat down, but their hands had blood on them and the man had a knife... and the told me to look after you..? And if I hurt your feelings they would harm me..."

Katherine gave Shubble a hug and she knew exactly who the man and woman was...

"Well... My dad and Step Mum... and lest say I don't see them that much unless... They umm do that..."
"What do you mean?"
"Well my bad can manipulate dreams and enter them... And talk to people... I'm guessing that you originally had a dream about some apocalyptic world and they changed it to see speed to you..."
"Oh... Well I will protect you and keep you safe!"

As the girls smiled as they were happy to be together and changed subject and then Shubble asked if she could do something.

"Hay Kath?"
"Yeah?"
"Can- Can I have a kiss... on the... ummm lips..?"
"Sure! Your my girlfriend after all!"

(Do I need to say that kissed? Guess not I mean the readers are pretty smart and will know. Ok I'll read the reast)
After they broke the kiss, the girls herd knocking at their door.

"Who could it be?"
"Umm Let's see"

As Katherine opens the door False, Gem and Lizzie were at the door.

"Umm Hay girls come on in!"

So they entered.

"Oh, Shubbles here no wounder we couldn't find her!"
"What do you mean? And how can we help you?"
"Well Lizzie and I suggested a girly day! And so we went to Fales' base to get then headed of to Shubbles and she wasn't there, soo yeah."
"Oh cool! I mean it's nice just to have company sometimes!"
"Oh wow Kath I guess I wasn't here then..."
"Shelby, dear... You know I didn't mean that!"
"To be honest I forgot that you two were a thing..."

The other girls looked a Fales confused.

"Well I know I was there the other day buuut... Things have been on my mind recently and Gem you know why!"
"True..."
"Huh?"

Gem and False pushed it aside to not make Katherine, Shubble and Lizzie any more confused then they already are. After awhile the girls were gossiping and just enjoying each others company and just making stupidly funny points about a few of the boys.

~~~~~

As night fell and they were all getting read to head to bed as they did decide that they were ganna have a sleep over.

But something was off... Katherine felt it the most though... As if multiple eyes were on her...

"Right sorry to make you all uncomfortable with this but, who feels like their being watched?"
"Yeah I am actually..."
"I second that"
"Third it"
"Shubble? Do you? Just nod if you don't want to say!"

So Shubble nodded and Katherine sat next to her and gave her girlfriend a hug and made sure to make her feel extremely safe as she does get this feeling alot because of what evers in the forest around her empire.

"Katherine..."

The girls froze but Katherine didn't she new the voice.

"Mother..."

The others were confused how did Katherine know who it was...

"Why don't you... Let go of that... Girl we have you a husband!"
"No... And I'm Lesbian mother I've already told you... Well before I left that is..."
"Oh child it was just a phase!"
"It's not... I have a girlfriend and I'm happy to be with her!"

All Katherine could think of doing was hitting her mother across the face but she held herself back from doing so she stood up to be somewhat eye level with the taller women.

"Why can't you be happy for my like dad? And Violet?"
"Don't say that girls name in my presents."
"Well then you should have loved dad then! And treat him how he treat you, with care and love! Not hate and anger!?"

The girls on the floor felt sorry for Katherine and decided to stand up and go beside her.

"And there's one thing I have that you don't... Friends and a happy life!"
"You little brat... Get out of the phase now! Your not a lesbian your straight and suppose to look down on those f@ggots. Not be one I raised you better than this!"
"Call me whatever you want but it wouldn't stop me being me!"
"Ypu brought shame on the family name! Your a mistake!"
"I don't care the family name ends with me!"

Katherine had gotten to the point were whatever her mother said it would bo anything she was happy with her life and didn't care what her mother would do it as longs as she had her friends and Shubble no one would get in the way of the life she had made and she wanted it to be the way she made it. Shubble was holding onto Katherine's hand smiling to see how much she cared for those who treats her like a person not something to carry on the blood line because of expectations.

"Brat..."

And so the woman left leaving the girls alone.

"Don't worry she knows that she's powerless here... And she can't do much"

All the girls gave Katherine a hug and after the hug was broken Shubble pecked Katherine on the cheek.

"I think you've got the most courage out of us all to talk to you mother like that!"
"Yeah..? Well she's always treated me like a mistake so I always new how to stand my ground."

They all just wanted to forget it ever happened and just enjoyed their night with each other. Teasing and messing with each other.

1148 words.

Geez thus was eventful... And thanks for all the support I've been getting with this. And like always.

Drink and eat plenty (don't worry if you have an eating disorder)

Get plenty of sleep.

Have a great day/afternoon/evening/night and till the next chapter!

Bye!!