Ending Note

Yey! Congrats on reaching the end!! 

I'm so glad you are here now, and probably listen to my rants/segways lol

BOOK TITLE

Idk if you reached this conclusion but the treason I made this title because I want to show that love can be learned and it is not romantic love I was talking about but our love to our dream and passion.

WHAT IFS

Initially, I am planning to put like a ten years later thingy but then realized the three of them are just freshmen and many things can happen.

I indeed leaned on Terrence but who knows what will happen after years since Uriel is deserving too, just the wrong time. Well, Terrence has a personality that can easily fvck things up and Uriel may grab the chance if it happens lol

Or maybe Terrence will stay true to his words and they can have a happily ever after.

I learned of this thing called imposter syndrome and I wanted to explore the idea. It's not a mental illness per say but more like a condition were you believe you are not as great as others which applies to Terrence while Remy is the opposite who

You might think, she really end up with the rich guy. Honestly, I was planning to do rags to riches and show an ML who can rise up and achieve on his dream but after deliberations of Remy. She has the personality that gets stuck with the her memories and how she treasures the people around her. Terrence is her first friend, first crush and first heartbreak and those memories so Terrence has an advantage meeting her first but if she met Uriel first, I probably think it'll be the other way around and still with how amazing Uriel is, he'll still be a succesful person.

I don't know if you already got the clue when I mentioned that she likes to know them better. You know how curses can only be lifted by the one who placed them. Basically one of the themes in the story.

And also the fact that words always have gravity. It may be words for you but it c just the wrong sentence to say to someone.

Hope I really get my message across ><

HAVE YOU NOTICED THE PAINTER REFERENCE?

There's a LOT.  Good if you caught on it, especially all the buildings, except for EAF Bldg, are surnames of famous painters.

WHERE DID THE FLUFF GO?

I don't know!!! insert crying emojis here. I start this with a love triangle and high school cute romance in my mind but end up in a heavy tone. I feel like I'm stuck in the angst/drama hole and kept making my characters suffer from some sort of trauma.

PROJECTION AND PREJUDICE

I feel like the earlier part revolve son prejudice of Remy and the latter is more on projection of Terrence to Remy because he already fails what if Remy too when he knows she's weak to pressure?

SO IS URIEL BETTER THAN TERRENCE IN PAINTING?

Honestly, they're pretty close but Terrence has an advantage since he has more exposure. I actually thought in the second contest that Terrence will join and win but I feel sad about Uriel since he will lose and didn't even get the girl so I just only Remy join.

WHY DIDN'T REMY EVER WIN?

One thing I learned in real life and college, you don't only need hardwork and skills but also luck. You see, what if you like your theme but your judge has a different preference. Though judging is usually unbiased but who doesn't favor what they like?

And besides making her suddenly win can be quite unrealistic and won't let her realize how much she loves painting rather than the glory of winning.

Most importantly, having A grade is the goal here lol

PROMOTION TIME

My main genre is fantasy so most of the stories below are one. Hope you can also give it a shot. These are all completed by the way.

Charmed: The Emperor's Lineage of Elith 1

Princess Thief

Glad to be of Service

thank you again my loves and cutiefries. This tired potato will see you in the next story <3