Kill, Love, Repeat

Greetings readers, 

My name is Teddy Jupiter and this is me trying to build a relationship with you. I realise that I am a stranger to you and you to me, but what we have in common is something I can't put words to but I shall try. The irony is there...

We love creating a world of our own where we are our own rulers, we are queens/kings of this world and it's amazing. It feels like nobody can stop us. While I can't express how I feel sometimes, I take a pen, paper and write it instead. To me, it is as if I give it meaning when it is on paper, the feelings come to emerge from what I wrote. 

And so, I'm grateful for the existence of this; writing. It's simple as that, words can cure or destroy someone. We shall be careful with this power we were granted. Not many have the power to create a whole world. Take a chance to enjoy, and learn from reading books and more, (not mine particularly) or take a chance to create your own world where we can include everyone as much as possible. Or take a chance on doing both.

Ladies, gentlemen and LGTB community: may I present to you one of my novels? This one is really special to me and it's personal for me. This is not my story and it's not related to me but this novel and the characters came to my mind years ago. I wanted it to be special for almost everyone, which is why I kept making changes and deleting stuff... But I want to know if I touched someone's heart at least with it. Because it's not just for me, that's why it's here online. Here is Kill, Love, Repeat.

BTW: I'm pretty sure I don't need to say this but....that's not my real name. Oh and one more thing, this female character has a dark humour and she's somewhat sarcastic, so you've been warned.

Adult content +18

These characters existed only in my mind

These characters existed only in my mind. Thanks to someone they seem real at least to the eye. I will post later her details.

Instagram: zozulka_art :)

 Prologue

When I decided to start a new life, it was when everything went wrong. I never meant to hurt Felix and Anne; turned out to be a monster. I trusted her and she used me since the beginning. She lied about everything. And what I only have left is anger inside me. So before I kill that psychopath, I want to close my eyes and travel back in time to when I was happy with him. Before I ruined everything. I can only say that I'm the villain in this story. So now that my life is almost over, I wanted my brain to travel back to the exact moment when my life changed.