Chapter 12: Her First Time?

Narrator's POV

Lauren did not immediately answer because she did not see it coming. She was sad and disappointed that Camila got that impression from her. On the other hand, Lauren was grateful that Camila asked her. It implied that Camila did not only want to be Lauren's friend with benefits. It meant Camila wanted more than that. How much more Camila wanted the thing between them, Lauren did not want to assume. However, Lauren still wished what they had would be something special.

"No, you're not," Lauren answered.

"Really?" Camila was not convinced yet as she was still not looking Lauren in the eyes.

"Yes, you're more than him in every way," Lauren said, even though she did not know how about the sex with Camila. She loved kissing and being with Camila more than with Henry and anyone else.

"..." Camila was not convinced yet. She pursed her lips.

Lauren caressed Camila's face, "I want something more with you unless you insist the other way." Lauren said as she looked into Camila's eyes. She surely wanted something more than casual things with Camila unless Camila wanted to keep it casual. Lauren was not going to miss the opportunity to be with Camila as long as Camila was not in a relationship with another.

"..." Camila did not say anything further, but she looked Lauren in the eyes again.

Lauren smiled as she knew she had convinced Camila, at least to continue what they were doing. She leaned in and kissed Camila again. Camila did not reject this time but welcomed her gently. They soon reached where they left off fast. Lauren gradually deepened their kiss. Camila responded to Lauren's kisses and touches well. She stopped thinking and just enjoyed what she was receiving.

She subtly moaned as Lauren kissed her deep and caressed her waist and neck seductively. She crossed her legs when she felt something inside her building up down there. Lauren noticed Camila's legs crossing. She built Camila's tension further up by traveling her hand down from Camila's waist to her thighs under her short summer skirt. Camila surrendered to Lauren. She let Lauren kiss her mouth, suck her neck, and touch her thighs seductively. When Camila surrendered herself and enjoyed Lauren's kisses and touches, Lauren changed their position. With one swift pull, Lauren made Camila sit on her lap with both of Camila's legs on her sides.

The change of position brought Camila new confidence. Camila tried to dominate their kiss, and Lauren let Camila do what she wanted. It was the first time Camila was being more aggressive. As they tongue getting to know each other, Lauren used the chance to get to know Camila's body. Her hands were learning about Camila. Lauren could not wait to squeeze Camila's sexy booty, but she would wait for a little while as she knew once she touched them, Camila would lose herself further.

Camila's newfound confidence in this position encouraged her to do more. She pushed Lauren to lie down on the sofa. She started to suck Lauren's tongue and neck. Lauren was totally turned on at this point. She could not keep her hands away from Camila's booty anymore and finally squeezed Camila's booty over and over again. Camila moaned, feeling the wetness skyrocketing when Lauren squeezed her like that. She could not get any wetter as well as Lauren. Lauren needed more. She needed to take care of the tension and wetness between her legs.

Since Camila, who was on top, did not seem to touch on her wetness that needed urgent attention, Lauren flipped Camila over and hovered over her. She immediately brought her leg to Camila's pussy as she brought her pussy to Camila's leg. Lauren started to give pressure rubbing her pussy and grinding her leg on Camila's covered pussy. Camila was stunned when Lauren ground her pussy. She bit her lip and tried to keep her moan low, looking at Lauren.