Chapter 14: Knew Her Intimately

Narrator's POV

Lauren smiled as Camila took her hand. It meant they shared a mutual desire for each other. They wanted the same thing, at least for tonight. Lauren hugged Camila by the waist, and her other hand was caressing Camila's face. She wanted Camila so badly, but she did not want to rush everything. She wanted to enjoy every single second with Camila on this special day. On top of it, it was Camila's first time with a woman. Lauren would make it as special as possible for Camila.

They gently kissed as they headed upstairs where Lauren's bedroom was. They stopped at the stairs to enjoy their gentle, loving kissing. Lauren was caressing Camila's body as they kissed, but Camila kept her hands to herself. She only caressed Lauren's neck as they kissed. She was probably too lost in how Lauren kissed her that she forgot to move her hands. Lauren did not only kiss Camila but also would stop and just look at her in the eyes before they kissed again.

As they reached Lauren's bedroom, Lauren shut the door and turned on the lights. She continued to kiss Camila, who was leaning on the shut door. Camila stopped Lauren and turned off the lights. Lauren looked at Camila in the dark but said nothing. She wondered why Camila wanted to have them off while she wanted to have them on. She would love to see Camila while Camila might be shy. She did not want to ask the reason because they might end up discussing it instead of continuing what they had started. Lauren turned on the night lamps instead.

Lauren looked at Camila, who seemed to agree with Lauren's choice. They compromised in silence. They kissed again behind the closed door. As they moved closer to the bed, Lauren turned on the romantic music. She wanted to make it as romantic as possible. When they were standing in front of the bed, Lauren kissed downward to Camila's neck. Camila loved it that she did not realize when Lauren was taking off her white shirt slowly. She realized it when Lauren kissed her shoulder when her shirt was on the floor. 

Lauren guided Camila into the bed. She took off her hoodie before she joined Camila in the bed. Camila was stunned when she saw Lauren topless. She took this opportunity to study Lauren's body, especially her boobs. She closed her eyes as Lauren, who was lying next to her, kissed her again. Neither of them wanted to rush, but they could not deny the wetness building up between their legs. Lauren started showering Camila with kisses on her neck, her chest, and her covered erect nipples.

Lauren could not resist further. She took Camila's tank top off. Camila gave Lauren a hand to take her top off. Once it was off, Lauren did not wait for any second to kiss Camila's boobs. She kissed Camila's nipples before she captured and sucked them in return. Camila moved and moaned, responding to how Lauren played and sucked her perky breasts and hard nipples.

Lauren's right hand traveled south. She slowly caressed Camila until her hand reached Camila's shorts. Lauren took off her shorts before taking off Camila's shorts. She was not surprised that Camila did not wear any panties underneath. She stopped her move, looking at Camila's pussy like she found a treasure.  She loved looking at it. She brought her finger to touch Camila's pussy lightly as it was something fragile and delicate. 

Lauren took her time, gently touching and rubbing Camila's clit. Camila looked at what Lauren, doing to her pussy. She bit her lip, enjoying the feeling of Lauren's finger on her pussy. She could not stay still. Her legs moved to react to the teases from Lauren. Lauren looked at Camila before she captured Camila's nipples again while her finger stroked Camila's pussy slowly. Camila could only close her eyes and enjoyed what Lauren did to her, caressing Lauren's hair.

Lauren's lips met Camila's lips again as Lauren added one more finger to Camila's pussy. She stroked the wet pussy deeper. Camila moaned and kissed Lauren hungrily as Lauren inserted her fingers deeper inside her pussy. Camila could feel her pussy dripping wet when Lauren fingered her. She moved involuntarily when Lauren rubbed her clit faster. Camila whimpered. Lauren went back to suck Camila's nipples hard and even bit them when her fingers were moving fast to send Camila to her peak. Camila held on to Lauren's head and pulled and squeezed the bed sheet as she reached her cum.