prologue

Rewrite of an old book no hiding anymore
----

(during Evo)

Grians pov

It was the end of a admin meeting, I sighed as all the paperwork seemed to be endless. I wanted to bang my head on the table so bad but alas I can't do that because I don't want bleed and have more work to do. Looking through all the player logs, bans, and Reasons why admins got rid of, on of the ones that are the funniest is "caused too much chaos in the admin building" so I'm supposed to be gone.

Finally finished with my paperwork that would probably be procrastinated later if not finished now. Anyways continuing to my quarters I open the door and step inside feeling finally alone as no one's staring. Taking off my admin robes and feeling a feeling a lot of weight taken off my body. Sighing contently, I relised I still had a server, sighing I got up and changed into a red sweater.

And then also putting on my clip that I got from a friend. Teleporting to the portals I go to the portal that clearly says "evolution" and enter the portal. Seeing as today is the day we'll be fighting the ender dragon I got ready. With potions brewing and enchanting done.

Since everything is done now I go to the docks and wait for people. Soon people started to show up and look down at me because I'm short, and I'm usually late. Once everyone was here I say "alright are we gonna kill this dragon or make drugs let's go."

Everyone seemed shocked... Until they just cracked up and started laughing. I don't think they've heard me swear before. Getting boats from the barrels one the docks we get in them in the water and ride to the strong hold when we got to a island almost no one had a boat because of fighting.

During this entire time period I was pretending not to know anything. Once the pearl went into the ground I/we knew that this was it, so we started digging. Dropping down into the stronghold and seeing the watcher symbol and seeing it all decorated made me chuckle to my self.

Standing around the end portal reminiscing, made me think about what's after this? Deciding not to ponder on it to long I yelled "first!" And I jumped into the portal. It loaded before I landed in the end island... Alone.

I was confused before refocusing on killing the ender dragon. Not wanting to take out my wings in this moment I just kept them hidden. Shooting down the end crystals I could get I ender pearl up the towers and destroyed them. Shooting and hitting the dragon when it landed it took awhile to get done but with the experience falling and the corpse seemingly turn into nothing I go up to the portal and sigh and mumble "finally" and I jump in.

Seemingly spawning into no-where I look around and just see a void like space. Suddenly a watcher came out and offered me his/hers hand I hesitate knowing what happens and take the hand and shake it. The watcher smiles and then teleports us into what I think is the admin and watcher headquarters.

Stumbling because of the sudden transport but I catch myself and I'm greeted by looks of it three watchers, one, was probably a low tier like a tier eight, the second one was probably a tier 5 and the last one which was the tallest and seemed to be more mature, probably a tier 3 or 2.

The watchers that were there walked towards me as they got closer they relised how short I actually was, it was kinda funny. They seemed to be holding in there laughs as they looked at me. The watchers seemed to break and started laughing. I've seen a few watchers before only because of the parts are connected.

The people in front of me seemed to stop laughing. They stepped forward and the tallest one handed me a mask, I held it between my hands as they motioned me to put it on. With a slight hesitanse I put it on, it looked weird looking through I, as I had not seen any other holes on the other side yet I could see.

Then I felt a sharp stab like feeling in my back, it hurt but he only flinched from it. He decided not to mention the pain, suddenly the people in the robes waved him to come follow him, I did so. They led me through hallways that went on for seemingly forever. Walking to a hallway that seemed to have many rooms in it they led me to a door that said "332" they opened the door and pushed me in and I looked around as they left and closed the door.

Looking around I see that everything is red and I realize where I am, I'm in the dorm room... My dorm room how they know that is unknown to me. Getting up from my spot on the floor. Walking to a armor stand I see robes that looked like they could over heat me I turned it around and seeing two wing holes out of all the things this was one things I hadn't expected.

Relising that the pain must've been his wings, I close my eyes as I don't want to see this and feel the weight suddenly added on my back making me lose my balance a bit. My once red and fading into orange wings were now dark purple fading into a lighter purple. I fluttered them some still confused of how this happened.

Going over to the amour stand I put on the robes feeling the mask still on my head I checked in the mirror of how I looked in these cultist vibe robes. Deciding now I should take them off I do and put them on the armour stand again. Going to over the bed I just fall on it and my vision goes black as I slip into a soundless sleep.

----

Rate this from 1-10 I know it's a lot different from the first one but now this one's longer :D