deja vu

oh...it's you.

what ever happened? to you?

you look so different suddenly.

so... so... different

maybe I shouldn't have left.

but I did, and you died.

or well I thought you did.

then you appeared again, in my life, once again.

one question though?

just one

I know you don't like questions...

but why?

why did you have to do everything?

why did you have to find me that day?

why did you have too... kill those people?

it's me.

are you exited?

my appearance means nothing.

you had to leave; you would've died.

I'm sorry you had to believe I died.

I'm sorry I suddenly appear now.

you know why I had to do everything, after all, you were part of the reason.

you know I see everything, I had to do this, for the sake of everyone.

it wasn't on purpose; I didn't want to kill all those people.

I'm sorry.

sorry won't cut it, you know that.

you suddenly appear in my life, after years of not knowing if you lived?

I hate you.

I'm sorry

Why do you have to do this now? why suddenly?

you know why, it's time for this place to end, to restart.

I'm sorry.

...I understand...I...love...you.

I love you too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The start of then 7th season was going well, Grian had thought about it so far. Sure, he spent like four days just pranking Scar, but it was fun. Then he woke up one day like he remembered doing all the things he was doing, sure, it was different than what he was remembering, but it was still so similar. it was almost uncanny, he'd say something, and he remembered saying it, but he didn't remember when, or with who.

Grian just knew he's said those words before.

He didn't remember much past just random moments, so he started to ignore it. push it to the back of his mind whenever he did remember something, he ignored it, and pushed it back to the darkness of his mind to think of bed while trying to sleep.

Then he couldn't just forget about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ello! welcome to the end, who's the people at the start? Will i reveal it? I don't even know yet lol, anyways bye!!!!!!!!!!

(I've got some of the next chapter written but it's still going to take a little to get it out:D)