Doc randomly finds npg

Hello and welcome back! I've been gone for a while doing some other things(my dad died back in April, not giving any details but it was hard). So, I give you an normal sized chapter, also it might have a different writing style, as it's been so long. Anyways, with no more talking, welcome, to this chapter. -Random Crow♡
P.s. join me on my discord server. Join it join it.

https://discord.gg/vKMZxKrcYv

Yes, self promo
-----------

Doc was having a good day, well he supposed good. Until he had a bunch of eggs thrown at him, which had some of them hatch chickens.

Now, that would be all fine and dandy, if he wasn't doing redstone, and something had to just blow up in his face. Now that would be fine, abiet annoying, but the gunpowder had gotten into the gears of his eye, and the eye became a dysfunctional mess.

Now he wasn't mad, but he could definitely kill someone(that eye was really hard to clean out, and it made Doc really frustrated, so he's justified).

So that's were he was right now, looking for Grian, because chickens, and accidental explosives. Tell tail signs, of the iconic for the species of Grian. So he was going to check if Grian had done this, and if so, only minor pranking plans will go through. Definitely minor(fight fire with fire, or, fight explosives with explosives, as one does).

So when he'd come across a ominous, kinda creepy, hallway. For some reason, a weird sense of dread came over him, making him question what would happen at the end. Still, he's got to hand it to Grian, the hallway, while creepy, had been greatly built. He'd never tell anyone that, of course.

Looking at the lever that would open the single door at the end of the hallway, which is kinda weird. Hesitating slightly, before flicking the lever.

The door opened quickly, Doc stepped into the room, staring surprised at the room. The room was pretty small, with a table in the middle.

Before Doc could even take the rest of the room in, his eyes came to a...well a robot to put it simply. It also looked like Grian, which was also weird. It still had differences, like how metal parts covered some of the face, and arms. Open eyes, that were completely blacked out, actually, there was no eyes. The hair was a darker color than what Grian's hair is, the parts or the skin that actually looked like skin, looked...off. It still looked remarkably like skin of course, but it seemed to change colors, which didn't really make since it was, probably, a robot without sentience. It also wore a iconic red sweater that a certain person wears.

Looking around the room once more, it was surprisingly organized, the things that make a robotic thing tic in one place. Doc was very confused, as it's kind of weird to have...this much machine parts. Especially when it's from a small, blonde haired, terrible at redstone, names Grain.

Hearing a noise, he turns around, the robot that had been on the table had sat up. It was very creepy, as it was looking right at him, "hello? Uh, what's your...name? I guess."

The robot seemed to think for a minute, before a reply came, "Grian calls me npg, rg calls me red, I usually live in a closet so.... I dont a lot about things."

Nodding his head slowly, he wonders on who rg could be, "I currently cant see who's in front of me, as my eyes are currently getting fixed, I have no idea where they are," 'npg' says as he looks around, trying to figure out where doc is.

"My names Doc, uh, I know Grian, he's a friend," Npg thinks through for a bit, "I think Grian has mentioned you in passing, it's probably been awhile though."

Thinking that's kind of weird, but it was probably only in passing, so it wasn't to weird.

"Npg, I bring thee your new eyes, also please stop trying to stab your eyes out, I am not going to do this every week," Grian looks up, sees doc there, screams in terror, before realizing who it was.