going to hermitcraft

If your in band tell me what instrument you play then, we could make an online band it would be hilarious anyways I hope you enjoy. Also pretends this takes place in season 7 thanks.
————–————

Grians POV

It's been around a week since I got the notification from xisuma for hermitcraft npg wanted to come so I took took him, Hopefully he doesn't die. I and Npg were walking up to the portal that would bring us to anywhere, I had already gave npg the code for it.

When we got on the server I told npg to go off and do something while watching npg go hide I jumped on a nearby tree and waited. A nether portal looking thing opened and people started coming through relising that these are the hermits I jump down from the tree and looked at them.

Some of them had higher levels of magic like others, but one stook out from me. The person had brown hair and scars on his face that were scattered I also had scars but there hidden pretty well. One of the 'hermits' seemed to notice me and pointed me out to some others and nowwww all of them know I'm here-.

The admin, [also know as xisuma] seemed to relise that I was here and that nobody knew who I was, except probably from other people. I walked up to them and had to look up at people that were fucking so tall. They all seemed to question who is this, and xisuma said "everyone meet grian he'll be joining this season and others to come" I waved as he said that and said "hay"

They all nodded acknowledging me and they all scattered into different places shrugging I went on my way. In the process of that I pretty much was speed running because not even in 15 minutes I already had diamond tools. Already planning out my base I've planned to also make a base in the nether as a secret place for npg as he wasn't probably welcomed and I've heard of Hels and EX before so- yea I'm making a secret base for them :D.

Debating on what to build I decided to build a upside down mansion for in the nether. I'm working on my hobbit hole that I will have for my Starter base I knew this because of xisuma telling me about what's happening and what goes down. Deciding later on I'll have to go to The end to get elytra because I don't want to be found out this early.

Finding basically a sanctuary in the back of my base it looked very good looking so I decided to just leave it like that maybe read in it. Finally deciding to go to the nether I already had the obsidian so I built it and put a sign outside my door that said 'be back soon!'

And went through the nether portal spawning on a island in the middle of the lava. Npg had been watching me probably and came in a few seconds after me seemed very happy to be here with me and we talked while I planned this base out. Apparently someone else had been watching us and I heard a firework blast off, internally Shrugging it off I continued to plan for this base.

I had already decided to make the same base but on the surface as kinda like a two sided coin. Getting a notification on my comm checking it I relise it's a message from a group chat called '303 enders' where we fight 303 and basically mess around. Npg had already gone off and started getting resources, so I thought it was fine that left to go do my stuff.

The message read...

2:45 pm

Hazel:theres a 303 fight happening we need back up... And quick 

2:46 pm
Xelpha: on my way

After typing I logged off, and went to the admin place. Walking in I see hazel go up to me and say "the 303 entity has gotten out and has returned (again)" sighing i say "do you know where the entity is?" Hazel shakes her head and I internally scream at the paperwork I'll have to do. Using my ✨tracking✨ powers I was able to find where the entity was. Finding out that the entity was at a random server that I have no idea how he gotten into.

I told hazel this and she nodded and told some other high tier admins and watchers. The group all went into the server and it looked... Destroyed there was fire things glitching and tons of glitchers is what we call people who joined 303.

I already heard that 303 ran... Ok weirdo. Sighing I atleast want some coffee before I go cause of you know sleep deprivation. Going to the public cafe in my robes and everything. Of course I'm a rare sight to see because of spending too much time in like my room and servers. So like a lot of people were standing or sitting and staring at me with wonder in there eyes I waved slightly at all of them.

Pulling out a coffee mug out of no- where, and setting it in the coffee machine and putting in the probably my life saver in energy, coffee grounds. After it was done pretty much loading in as coffee does. Taking the coffee mug and basically drinking the entire thing in one. Sighing as it was a long week with everything and drinking the last of the coffee I had :(.

Teleporting the mug into a random sink into one of my bases probably the one in the private world. Needing to go back to my hermitcraft base I teleport there while simultaneously changing out of my robes into my regular clothes. Going to the portals I find the hermitcraft one and enter it and I just log in nothing to do since I already was here but decided to go to the nether when getting there I see its dark out so I go to my base and go to sleep in the bed there falling into dreamless state of sleep.

——————

Hope you like it now I'm gonna go-