out'a nowhere

Me[MEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP]
Reia [Can you shut up]
Me[MEEP MEEEEPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP]
Reia [WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.]
Me[EVERYTHING BITCH]
(Sorry if there's grammar mistakes)
-----------
Grians pov

'Sometimes I wanna bang my head against the wall' I thought as I looked at the wall Infront of me, having my feet against the wall. 'If anyone saw me doing this they would think I would be crazy'. Suddenly hearing a knock at the door I get up from my spot on the floor and getting slightly dizzy from suddenly getting up.

Moving my hair around too make it slightly neat, and walking up to the door and opening it. Fearing the worst as I look up just seeing a guy I learned to be scar. Waiting for him too talk, I look at him motioning for him too speak.

The man said "I've came to- uh- welcome you too the server and I live in that giant snail over so just ask if you need anything." "Alright, uh want some cookies?" 'scar' nods quickly. I walk back into the house and good thing I had cookies baking already.

Stepping into the kitchen and seeing the cookies already done. So I take them out quickly and go back to scar that was still at the door. I invited him in as it was gonna take a bit for the cookies too cool. Before the living room there was a hallway, the hallway had only one thing on the wall a sword the name of it was 'grass'. Scar looked at it for the entire time we were in the hall.

Taking scar to the couch I said "stay here I'll be back soon" scar nodded and sat down on the couch. I walk to the kitchen and seeing as the cookies had been cooled down enough, I take them and put them on a plate.

Being careful not to spill the cookies I bring them back to the living room where I see scar looking around the room probably looking around taking everything in.

I say "alright, I've brought the cookies help yourself I do not care" once I said that I saw that like most of them were already gone and all that was left in their path was some crumbs. I look up to see scar nibbling on another cookie I stare at him for a tiny bit, before deciding to do something productive and; feed the chickens.

Chickens can be ruthless, if you have dont food that is. Taking Seeds from out of one of my chest, where I than go to the back where there's just chickens in a pen. I walk over to them, they see the seeds in my hands, the, act all nice until you try to pet one.

I throw in the seeds as the chickens push and shove each other to get to them first. It was mayhem watching them go after each other ruthlessly, it scared me slightly.

Going to my favorite chicken this one doesn't bite people when they got neer her. I sigh as I pick up the fluffy chicken, she clucks loudly before shutting up relising its me and not some, useless idiot stranger that broke in, she laid down fully into my arms. As the chicken nuzzles into my arms I bring in the house hearing the signs of protest from the other chickens.

Closing the door to the door to the outside, and turning around and walking back up the hallway. Getting to the living I saw, scar, my cat and they were playing. The cat looked up as it had heard the slight clucking of the chicken, the cat suddenly tried to pounce onto the chicken.

Moving Out of the way before the cat could pounce onto the chicken. The cat hissed at me before walking off to probably bask in the sun and take up space.

Turning back over too scar, i see that he had some how found. Another. Cat. I only one one cat. Do the math, I stare at the cat very weirdly, it was pure black.

Staring at the cat blankly before deciding not to deal with it and just leave too let scar do what he wants. Deciding to make lunch, I go to the kitchen and prepare food cause I'm hungry and want food.

I make A salad because I don't want to fucking spend hours making something to eat. I eat the salad and put the dishes in the sink for later me. (Ahhhh procrastinating I guess lol totally not meeeee) I walk back into the living room to see scar sleeping on the couch and the cat in-between his legs laying down.

I look outside and see that it's night time now so uh- I guess that's fine... Totally fine. But eh I'm going to sleep. *Stares at camera and punches it* see ya!

(Oof it's kinda short lolz anyways here ya go and I gotta leave now- byeeeee)