movie night :D

welcome to chapter one where we go to hermitcraft now goodbye:D also you can die and you'll respawn but it hurts like hell so it's not recommend.
------

Grians pov

Running around the place is fun especially if you have to do paperwork note my sarcasm. Finally finished I relax Into the chair but suddenly I hear a 'ping!' come from my communicater groaning it's probably for paperwork. Opening the message I see it's from the admin xisuma he sent me an invite to hermitcraft.

Usually prime admins wouldn't go on servers but... Technically I'm half watcher sooooooo I'm going to accept it. Clicking the code for it and getting it saved in my com I get up and read when I will be joining it said in about a week.

Seeing as I don't have much time before that I decided to say hello to my favorite robot brothers. Going to my dorm room and taking off my robes and gently placing my mask on the head of the armour stand. Sighing as I put on a new red sweater that would probably not fit me anymore if I grew normally.

Walking out of the door and making sure I stayed in the shadows as to not be seen. Getting to the room with many many portals I go to the portal that would take you to a private world. I enter the portal and get to the other side where it's just a jungle and a house that builds around the trees that's pretty much a giant tree house.

Going up to the house I ring the doorbell and hear quite a few curse words that made me chuckle. The person on the other side opened the door out of breath and looked up at me, as soon as they saw me I was suddenly on a couch watching Luca with npg not even questioning how he did this I just look back at the tv as it played.

Soon grain or as others call him robot grian enter the room, the robot looked at the two and then ultimately decided to sit down next to them and continued watching Luca. It was fun and cosy until I suddenly fell asleep where Luca met al'berto.

Npg POV

Hearing a doorbell ring through the house freaked me out causing me to fall and yell curse words when I finally caught myself and ran to the door not to make the person wait. Opening the door Im out of breath as I Neal down and try to catch my breath as soon as I saw the person before me I relised it was grian and grabbed him made him sit on the couch quickly turning on Luca cause it's a good movie.

A little into the movie grain as grian calls him comes down from the second floor and looks at both of us he decided to join us it seems as he sat on the couch next to us. We cuddled up together and watched the movie. (This is sibling love nothing else) When al'berto came on I felt a heavy weight on my shoulder. Looking over I saw it was grian he looked very peaceful and had slight eye bags.

Sighing as I took him closer to me feeling him snuggle closer it was... Nice. The wings I hadn't noticed before wrapped around me and gRaIn, I turned off the tv and GrAiN seemed to get the memo and got closer and hugged us together so we were one big hug. Grians head hanged lowly on my shoulder as I felt his ear feathers prickle my neck.

Finally turning off I silently say goodnight to grian, as I power off for the night and it went black.

Grians POV

I groaned as I was woken up by the blistering sun outside. Trying to get up but failing looking around I notice that npg has a death grip in my back hugging me there was no way to remove his arms so I'll have to wake for him to turn on because I can't do it myself stupid thing I installed awhile ago. I still tried to squirm out of the hold but alas it did not work so I would have to wait.

It felt like all eternity waiting for npg to wake up waiting was so boring. Later when npg woke up from his nap he laughed slightly at the struggling builder Infront of him. Soon I relised that npg was infact awake and looking at him. I blushed embarrassingly, as the other pulled me around and placed his head on top of mine and dug into my hair with his chin. Reaching for a book I had left here before my last visit when I was here.

Picking up the book and starting it I go to the last page that I was on and continued it was very interesting, it was a fantasy book with multiple books in the series and this book so far was great, I just need the other books now that'll be fun finding them. Continuing on in the book, I come across a drawing I must've put in here before, it was a cat that was on a windowsill., I remember the cat apparently the cats name was lucky the cat had black fur with white paws her and grian became good friends. Deciding to keep it as a bookmark I put it in a bag that I had next me that I have no idea where it came from.

Npg being the clingy person pulled me closer and hugged me tighter, I could still breathe. It felt oddly comfortable for some reason,I sunk into the tight embrace and started to go to sleep, but before I could, GrAiN being the also clingy person he is went up to both of us and hugged me only. My wings had already been hidden before this and I'm kinda glad that I had them hidden. Finally my vision depleted and I fell into a dreamless sleep.

-------

Hello did you enjoy that please tell me I've never wrote this much in like three days it's fun :D goodby hoped you enjoyed it.