happpppyyyy Christmas tooo youu

Hello soooo uhhhhh anyways here's another chapter and goodbye enjoy!  (Count how many times I say coffee)

—————

Grians POV

When I woke up in the morning, I wanted coffee. When I got to the living room being the room before the kitchen i see a note: sorry fell asleep lol I left so don't worry about me! Ps. Your cookies are good lol.

Well uh- that's cool I guess- anyways. I go to the ✨coffee✨ machine turn it on and wait for the water to heat up. While waiting I take a mug from the cabinet I put it in the coffee maker. I put in the filter paper then the coffee grounds.

I watch as my coffee is magically dispensed into the mug. Honestly with people 80 percent of my energy I display Infront of them, is probably powered and sponsored by coffee. I feel the warmness of the mug filled with stuff the makes me have energy.

I drink from the mug, just watching from inside watching the outside. Appearently the people in this server got Christmas themed stuff is good, and now it's everywhere. Not that I'm complaining, no no no no no I'm definitely not complaining I get to do some... Some s'fun pranks. (You might not get it lolz)

So now it's time for the ugly sweater making. [woooooooooooOoooOOOOooOOOoO] now I have too think on that for awhile this- will be fun, won't it? Anyways I finish my coffee do the dishes,(silently cursing at past self) and then I just kinda hope for something to happen today.

I'm going to give everyone in this server a f*ing sweater and there going to like it or I'm going to punch them. But for now hehehehe I got to make the sweaters so- dear readers your program will be momentarily paused for these commercials. [Adible is a-]

[Several hours later]

I somehow knit very fast so I finish about like 5 sweaters somehow- if I don't make enough I'll just put them on the cats roaming the area, I'm sure they'll love them.

[HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!! when I'm writing this it is 12:00 so Christmas lol. edit: uhhh it might be past Christmas when I post this lol]

Deciding I definitely need to take a break from knitting and go off and explore and be the small person that literally everyone knows me too be-. I take a sweater like coat and take off the old one. I put on the basically a coat, and headed out of the hobbit hole.

Stepping into the, over piling snow that was on the ground. Fun fact: it was cold, snow is cold, winter is cold, my ears feel cold, already. Seeing all the trees, and the snow that covered them.

Im going to commit arson either way, either it be accident, or internally, I do not care, either one is fine with me, I don't care how it happens.

I felt a snowball get thrown at me, oh there going to regret that oh so much. I make a snowball into my hands and hurl it at the person I now see as scar. He shrieks in terror before ducking, but I wasn't aiming at his head, I was throwing it at his chest. And just as I expected it, it hit his head exploding on impact.

That's not the best and, (rapid blinks) coolest, explosion I've seen. The snow basically drowning his boots, it was kinda hard not too get snow in his boots. Scar acted if he were dead, I said "if you don't get up I'm going to pelt another snowball at you!"

As that was said, scar immediately jumped up and off of his back. I laughed a bit before being pelted by another snowball. I groan as the person that threw that cold frozen crystalized water, laughed at me.

——————

Andddd that's a wrap so uh- this is short but I had things to do so uh- yea anyysss waysssss. Happy Christmas! And if this is the day after Christmas then I apologize because I was at my dads and wasn't able to publish this cause of internet, cus my dad does not have wifi. Lol anyways hoped you enjoy and that's a wrap!

 Lol anyways hoped you enjoy and that's a wrap!

Edit: here's a pic I made lol