chaos meets chaos

Heyyyyyyyyy. Here's another chapter. I hope you enjoy! (P.S. I'm going to go through all the chapters and edit them, so don't be worried. Also the storyline in this story is HORRENDOUS. I didn't look at it for only a few months, and now I cringe.)
_______________

Grian pov

I was so excited for today, as appearently 'someone' made a talent show. Me being the little gremlin signed up, it was a diamond block to sign up- but that's fine. The barge no matter how big it is, will always follow on with orders.

I had just came back to my starter base, having signed up already. My thoughts come to a halt, what do I do for it? I decide to do what I really like doing while I think, bang my head against the wall.

Before I can even decide what wall, I hear a knock on the door. Welp, I can think about it later.

I open the door, I see scar looking at something in his hands. I ponder on what it is, before snapping back into reality again. I snap my hands in front of scars face, that seemed to snap him out of his daze like trance. I sigh as I realize that my anti-social interaction day is ruined. Whatever, I really hope this is important.

I stare him down waiting for a response, "I uh- wanted to know if you'd like to help me with the uh- talent show."

I stare him down before sighing and saying, "welp I hope I can preform twice" scar seemed to take forever to go through this new information. He seemed to finally finish analyzing this new info.

"Thanksssssss, if we win then we'll split the diamonds!" I nod in agreement. Scar seems to hesitate on something, probably wanting to ask something.

He finally seemed to gain enough courage and say, "So what are going to do for the talent show" he pointed finger guns at me, I chuckle silently at this.

"Probably going to play a song, or I'll just do some ✨magic✨, I'm definitely king that song." I say magic with hand emotions to over exaggerate it, I than in my thoughts decide against magic, because that would boring.

"Also can you decide what do? Or have you already? Because if not, the talent show is in like 2 days-." I say with a questioningly voice, besides I wanna know what I'm doing. ( Q u e s t I o n I n g l y , that is one long ass word- anyways let the story continue)

"Since you agreed, were doing a duet!" He said his voice filled with excitement. "Well, the actual song isn't a duet, I think. But yea! We could do devil town or the moss."

"Devil town, that song is great." I say as I absentmindedly fiddle with my sweaters sleeves. Scar gave me the entire lyrics of devil town into my hands. I stare at the papers, welp- I look up from the papers back up to scar.

"You were ready for this, weren't you?" Scar nods hesitantly, now I have to memorize these, that will definitely be fun.

"I would be very excited for this, but I've haven't had any coffee and you better leave before I change my mind."

Scar actually leaves, I sigh as I close the door. Well this will be fun, now where's that guitar?
—————
Time skip to like 6 hours later.
————–

I was in the nether, as I wanted to take a break. So now I'm clearing out a spot for this upside down mansion. I had it all planed out, even though the coordinates were a bit off.

Welp- time to drag my robotic brother here to show him building plans. As I was about to go back to the overworld, I see two 'players' they were mostly red. The two people finally saw me, they stopped in their tracks.

We just stood there, awkwardness being evident, I knew these weren't hermits. "Soooo... Who are you two?" I said to break the silence. "Uh- EX and hels-"

"I bet you would like my brother!" And just as I said that npg came falling in. Quite litterly, I catch him before he can hit the ground.

"Everyone meet, npg AKA npc grian! My brother" I set down my robot brother before deciding to let them hang out or whatever, and do some building.

I go through the portal to get back to the overworld. I have to get more supplies anyways, Because I thought it was a good idea to appearently make 2 giant mansions. No matter, I've had an unhealthy obsession for collecting more stuff than I need to.

I grab shulker boxes, and a few shovels. Honestly, I'm probably going to need them. Shooting up to the sky, I scout the area trying to find a desert or a bunch of gravel. Spotting a desert, I land back on the ground. I grind the sand until there is almost nothing left. Honestly, do physics even exist? I'm not good at science, and even I know there should be earthquakes with how much people mess with the ground.

I had gotten a few shulker boxes full of sand. So now all I have to do is get gravel, yaaaa.

I take off into the sky once again, it takes a lot more than I would've hoped to find a large patch of gravel. Finally finding one, and I successfully landed it safely on the ground. I snatch pretty much all of the gravel that is here. Also, if sand is sand, how do you put sand into shulker boxes? The question doesn't really matter, I'm just thankful that I got this done.

Taking back of into the air, I propelled myself with multiple rockets.  Should I check back up on npg? Eh he'll be fineeee. Trekking through the final distance back to my starter base. I look out at the sun, as it set over the land.

I get back to the base, honestly, I love this place so much. I continue to go through the base, eventually I get to my room. Taking off my armour and elytra, I put them on one of the many hangers in the closet.

I take a shower, change into my pajamas, brush my teeth, and comb through my hair. I settle into bed, seeing as I had forgotten to turn off the lights. I turn them off quickly, and just as quick as I did I went back under the covers and fell asleep.
--------_-----------

I hope you enjoyed this, it took like 3 days to make-. I don't know when the next ones going to come out, but please be patient with me. :)