Chapter 20: Cal Mira

It was morning once more in Melromarc, with only a day passing since the trials of the former King-consort, elder princess, the bow and spear heroes, and their teams. After the victory party ended the shield and sword crew were allowed to sleep for the night in the castle.

The groups had to get ready for their next big quest to become better heroes, the specialized double XP event had activated in the Cal Mira archipelago and the heroes need to head over there to take full advantage of it.

Bakusquad was currently near the gates of the castle ready to move on out, Queen Mirellia and Princess Melty were there as well to say their goodbyes

"It's been a great honor meeting with you Sir Bakugou along with the rest of your team. I hope you do well on your journey to Cal Mira, and I shall get that supply of resources you require while you are out." the Queen says to the group as she hands Bakugou a small scroll, "Here's a map toward the archipelago."

Bakugou takes the map and inserts it into the map shield. Quickly updating itself and showing the directions toward Cal Mira.

Daven then asked, "Where's sir Ren and his crew?"

"Not to mention the 2 other doofuses," Rino added in.

The Queen was quick to answer them, "They all left earlier this morning. Ponytail slut and Bow bitch are heading off toward a ship to get to Cal Mira. Though Sir Ren decided to teleport to Mirso first to check on things in the region, he told me he may be spending there so you can easily catch him before he heads out again."

"So are we heading to Mirso first?" Neia asked.

Bakugou responds, "Not yet Blue. We just got back here after being gone for weeks, I want to make some stops at the shops first and see what they have new, especially with baldy, I want to put out some requests for him."

Neia and the rest of the crew nod back understanding their leader.

Neia then turns toward the princess, "Are you also sure you don't want to go with us Melty?"

"No, it's not my place to be an adventurer and fight in the front lines. I still have a lot to learn to become a proper Queen one day. Besides, I think I had enough of an adventure already in Siltvelt, so I might be adventured out for a while." Melty responds jokingly. Neia and the rest of the crew including Bakugou understands her reasoning, in the end she was still a young girl who shouldn't be continually fighting monsters to begin with.

The Queen then smiles as she looked at her own personal menu, "You have leveled up quite considerably Melty since I've lasted looked at your stats. Before I sent you back home you were just at level 13, now you're nearly at level 36." she commented.

Melty smiles nervously as she rubs the back of her head, "Well we did go through a lot in Siltvelt. Dealing with their wave and all of the Siltvelt soldiers trying to arrest and kill us. The bodies and XP kind of add up, especially since we share it." she answers her mother not wanting to put too much attention to herself and that she was basically on the front lines dealing with all of that stuff.

Neia then says, "Still I wished to learn more about water magic with you, I was just starting to get the hang of it."

But Melty smiles back at her, "Oh don't worry, I gave miss Scarlet a crystal ball before she left, and it will be under my crystal balls connection so we can communicate with each other distantly, so with that I can still teach you at the end of the day after I finish with my princess duties."

Neia smiles to that, "Sounds great Melty, I'll be sure to get a hold of you soon."

Melty continues her smile and nods toward Bakugou, "You guys better work hard out there to level up a whole bunch." she encourages them.