Chapter 8: Gaelion

Erhard the blacksmith has been cleaning up his new creations as of late at his store counter. Due to the high demand for weapons lately by the waves, business has been plentiful, so he had been at work more often then usual. But today was a slow day so he finally had the time to polish his merchandise making them look great for potential customers.

But he then heard his doorbell go off and quickly turned around to start business again, "Greetings welcom...Whoa! What the hell!?" Erhard shouted in shock once he sees a large Dragon barely able to fit through his store door.

Before he could wonder where this thing came from, he quickly figured it out when he looked behind and saw Cardinal Shield Hero Bakugou and his elf sidekick Neia next to him.

Erhard calmed down but he did roll his eyes, "You seem to always bring in the strangest things don't you, first a supposed extinct elf and now a big domesticated Dragon. I hate to know whats next after this."

Kirishima was mostly sniffing around the various armors and weapons as his master/father Bakugou talks to the unsurprised Blacksmith, "Look baldy I just want some dragon accessories and maybe some advice in why the hell my dragon grew 20 times his size in a few seconds."

Erhard answered him quickly, "Sorry, I only create and sell weapons to humans or humanoid creatures like demi-humans and your elf friend. And I don't know anything about dragons."

Neia then spoke up, "Well where can we find that stuff at then?"

"Your best bet is probably going to go to Mr. Beloukas down the street, he is the expert on beasts and has the equipment you can buy from.. HEY! HEY! Don't eat that!" Erhard shouts toward Kirishima who had a shield in his mouth as Erhard rush's over to rip it off with Kirishima holding on to it and not letting go.

But Bakugou didn't pay attention as he was trying to remember the name, he had been through this city multiple times and can't remember any merchant with that name who provides that kind of service. He then turns to the two fighting wanting the shopkeeper's attention again, "Kirishima spit it out now!" he ordered his dragon.

Kirishima immediately responds and let's go, sending Erhard off to ground on his butt, he got his shield back but it was now covered in dragon drool, "Great and I just had it cleaned too." Erhard complains now looking mad at the dragon who just stares back with his yellow reptilian eyes.

Bakugou then got back on topic, "So who in the hell is this Beloukas asshole and where is he at?"

Erhard sighs and got back up as he attempted to get some of the drool off his merchandise, "You can't miss his shop, it's that giant tent with all the cages and stuff."

Bakugou looking irritated quickly knew who he was talking about and he didn't like it, "Don't tell me it's that little midget slave trader piece of shit isn't it?!"

Erhard puts the shield on his counter as he answers back to Bakugou, "Yeah, but he also deals with stuff involving monsters and whatnot. Your probably not the biggest fan of slavery which I don't blame you, but I mean if you think about it, a battle monster or a domesticated animal is basically a slave to a human so it fits his business well."

While he knew Erhard had a point Bakugou still hated the idea of comparing his dragon pet to a slave.

"Well Sir Bakugou there's no harm in at least looking into it, though if you don't mind I think I will remain here to help sir Erhard out while you are doing that, I...uh think we owe him after messing up his shield." Neia says and excuses, she still had bad feelings with anything to do with slavery after she nearly got enslaved herself a few weeks ago, so she wanted to sit out on that.