Epilouge

Thanksgiving was always the most interesting time of the year. But, I never thought that I would have to go to a family get together with so much of my family missing.

It has been six months since kellin had came into my body and ruined everything for me. Six months since life changed for the worse. I still haven't gotten over shit. Especially because this all could have been avoided if I wouldn't have let a ghost into my body in the first place. He had made my face unrecognizable. Kellin Quinn made me so fucking ugly. I just wanted the burns to go away but they won't they're there forever.

Lesson one, never let a dead person into your body. They can be quite bitches.

I sat at the left side of a long dining room table. It was a family tradition for us to all eat our thanksgiving meal in my grandparents dining room, considering they were the richest of us all and spent most their time making sure there house is the most elegant out of all of the Fuentes'. They did a damn good job, too.

The people beside me started to hold my hand, signaling that it was time for prayer. This was my least favorite part of this tradition. Uncle Tom said the same damn prayer every fucking year. I had no doubt my mind that it would be the same thing this year, and the next and the next.

To my surprise, he had thrown something in about how he's thankful that I had survived the fire. Although, I'm pretty sure my whole entire family was aware that I wasn't.

Go Uncle Tom!!!!

"Hey Gramps, did you hear about that rumor going around?" My cousin asked. He always had something to say, and the entire family learned how to drown him out.

"No, little Billy. What's this one about?" Even Papa sounded annoyed which was unusual because he's always going on about how Billy is his favorite grandson because he makes good grades.

"People are saying that Kellin Quinn made a special appearance to that party that was on fire. They said that they saw him light it. Isn't kellin that one guy you always told me stories about? The one that was murdered and annoyed the living hel-"

"Language!" Papa slammed his silverware down, making all of the little conversations are on the table come to a very quick stop. We all looked at him, very surprised. See, my grandpas a very calm man. He barely ever has an outburst over anything.

"I will have no talk about that ghost stuff in my house. All of that stuff is- excuse my language- bullshit.  Whoever set fire to that house was well alive and fully aware of their wrongs." Papa picked his silverware back up and started eating again. Everything was still awkwardly silent.

"I'm gonna excuse myself to the bathroom." I said quickly. The taste of bile was quickly rising in the back of my throat and I knew that even the mention of his name would send me into a full on tantrum.

I was running to the bathroom, but I couldn't find it. It's been over year since I've been here and I don't think I've ever use their bathroom. I was opening random doors just hoping to find a toilet.

I opened one door, and before I could close it, my eyes lingered on an old news paper taped to the wall for a little too long. I stepped inside the room and closed the door behind me.

My eyes skimmed up and down the small room. There were two papers taped up, the edges browned from being old. I went up to the first one.

"16 YEAR OLD BOY FOUND DEAD IN WOODS" was bold and on the front of the paper. I moved onto the next one.

"BODY IDENTIFIED AS KELLIN QUINN NO SUSPECTS"

I felt sick to my stomach. Why would my grandpa have these papers taped up? I went through the only desk in the room, trying to get more information. All I found were files on Kellin's case, but when I opened the other drawer I saw the files to my case.

Why would he have my files?

There was a knock on the door, causing me to throw the papers down to the floor. I silently cursed, trying to pick them up. Opening the door, I kept my eyes half opened. I had been caught, I knew it.

Grandpa was standing at the door, fist clenched. Before he could say anything, I took off running. The next door I opened was actually the bathroom and to my luck, it had a lock on it.

"Oh my god. I think my grandpa murdered Kellin." I whispered, turning on the faucet to splash water in my face. I had to make sure I wasn't going insane. Before my hand could fill with water, the lights flickered and I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"You're right, baby." Someone whispered, before I heard my own neck snap.

-
AUTHORS NOTE

OH SHIT ITS OVER HOLY FUCK