11- Reality

I didn't go to school yesterday, nor did I the day before. There was something different about my keyboarding class when kellin wasn't there, and there was also something different about walking up and down the halls knowing that at any minute a ghost could enter your body.

Okay, so maybe I was a bit paranoid about his exit and entering times, because he never said that he would give me a heads up. We haven't talked since after our fight, and I'm scared that he may enter my body and do bad things to betray me.

By bad things, I don't know what he would do. But he's a ghost, he could find something.

So I spent my days isolating myself in my room. Mike tried to get me out when some of the football players were over and getting drunk, but that made me want to stay in my room even more.

I could hear the noise of whatever they were doing below me, and I was thinking about sneaking out and getting some alcohol for myself. After all, it's my house.

But I quickly took that thought back when I heard more and more voices. Fucking Mike was throwing a party.

I scrunched up into a ball and looked out the small window that I had, my eyes almost bursted out of my head when I saw the window fog up. I was too far away for my breath to be noticeable on it.

Before I knew it, "forgive me??" Was written on my window.

That little bastard.

I quickly spun around and came face to face with Kellin, and it took everything in me to not throw my arms around him.

I guess you could say I missed him.

"I've come to an agreement, okay?" He said. I nodded. "We both really like each other, so there's really no point in stopping this, is there. Because no matter how messed up it is, nothing's going to put a hold on me falling in love with you." His eyes landed on mine, causing me to harshly bite down on my lip.

"The only condition is that you can't tell anyone, of course. Annnnnnndd, I get to kiss you whenever I please." He said with a slight smirk on his face.

"I really hope you're thinking of it right now." I said. His smirk grew before he pressed his lips on mine.

No turning back now