20- Explantion

"I never thought I would say this to you again, but Kellin, fucking talk to me!" My feet pounded against the floor of my aunts house, considering my house was burned down. My parents were trying their best to fly over here from their photoshoot in Australia, but it was obvious that they wouldn't be back for a few more weeks.

I was home alone, hair slightly falling out from the stress that Kellin has caused me. My brother was in the hospital.

But everyone is telling me that he won't make it out of that dammed bed alive. And you know what, I believe them. I believe them because I know who put him in that situation, and I know that he doesn't have the heart to let him make it out of this alive.

Oh come on Viccy, don't make me seem so harsh

"Kellin! Get out of me! I want to talk face to face!" I screamed. To anyone it would look like I was talking to myself, but we both know that that's not what was going on here at all.

No, I was talking to my worst nightmare that happens to be forcefully sharing the same body as me.

I felt something braze against my shoulder. My head shot in that direction to be met with Kellin's blue/green eyes.

They weren't as pretty as I thought they were.

"You wanted to talk but yet you hold your tongue at the sight of me. Is it because you're scared? I'm the same Kellin that you fell in love with." His voice seemed to take a deeper stand once I knew what he was capable of. All of his words were laced with venom, no matter if they were nice or not.

"You had different intentions than the Kellin that I fell in love with. Everything I used to think of you is overwritten by the fact that you single handedly ruined my life." Kellin scoffed.

"I've always had the same intentions, Vic. I just played it off like I was the good ghost. Let me tell you, no ghost is good when they've been rotting on this fucking planet for 30 years." He was standing in front of me now, which brought fear in me. With everything in me, I wanted him to take a step back.

"Then why don't you leave! It's obvious that you have nothing to love for anymore." I yelled. A trickle of laughter came from him.

"I would love to leave, I really would. But I don't know where my body is. I know you don't know this, but once my body is planted somewhere, I can't leave until it's free." He said.

"You said you were murdered, by who?" I asked.

"I don't remember his name, and his face wasn't familiar to me. All I knew was that he had a sharp face, and tan skin. I'd like to think that I saw a few tattoos too." He explained. I racked my brain for someone, but no one around the age of 45 came into mind.

"Okay so you can't leave. But why did you feel the need to ruin my life? Or kill all of those innocent people?!" My hands flew up to represent how angry I was, but for some reason I wanted to touch kellin. Because I know he's just a ghost, but he looks so real.

"They're not innocent. I watched the people that hurt me in high school turn out to be the most horrendous monsters. They grow up, find a family, then they throw that family away for a slut. Or even better, they throw it away for alcohol. It's funny to watch the people you knew turn into nightmares." He spat.

He had so much hatred towards the human race for someone that used to be apart of it himself.

AUTHORS NOTE

woah sorry about the long time it took me to update. I'm really trying my best to find a way to loop this all around in an understanding way, because right now it's really confusing. I love you for reading!!