14- Killer

Honesty I don't know what the fuck I'm doing with this story??¿?

-

"You're going to school." Kellin shouted, pointing at the door. My head nuzzled deeper into my bed sheets, blocking out his pleads for me to get up and participate in education.

"Fuck this." Kellin mumbled. I felt myself being lifted from my bed and into the air. I wasn't being thrown, just held off of the ground. My breath hitched in my throat as I lightly moved to the front of my closet.

"Choose something to wear." He said.

"Put me down and I will." My voice came out in quivers. Next thing I knew, I hit the floor.

"Now choose something to wear." Kellin smirked.

-

I stood in the school courtyard, close to Mike. There was a big group debating on who should have really won Saturday's football game, and once again, I didn't give a fuck.

There was a hand on my shoulder, causing me to whip my head around and face them. My mouth opened in shock as I saw it was the girl from the party.

"That night. What happened?" She whimpered. There was a bandaid placed around her chest and her eyes looked liked she hadn't slept for days.

"Just fucking tell me, you freak!" She yelled when I had yet to say something. This caused everyone who was previously in a conversation to look my way. Of course the slut would make a big scene.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said, trying to turn away and hide someplace away from everyone's stares.

"That's a lie and you know it, Fuentes. You better tell me what fucking happened or I'm telling everyone how much of a possessed freak you are." She growled in my ear.

-

I woke up in my bed, a large headache pounding through out my skull. As I raised my hands up, I saw blood crusted under my finger nails.

"What the fuck?" I whispered. All of the lights were out in my house and when I went to the bathroom to try and turn the light switch, the room stayed dark. Power outage.

"Vic. Look at me. Vic." A voice called. Fucking Kellin.

"What's going on?!" I shouted. The only thing I could see in the room was his face. And only that was very lightly highlighted from what looked to be the glow of a cell phone. He shoved he device into my hands; a news article already pulled up. His finger pointed at the screen, directing me to read it.

Ashley Montage found dead at the back of Clairmont High. No leads on who the killer was or the motives behind such an act. Clairmont will be closed down for the week while investigating takes place

"She's dead..." I gasped. "Who killed her! What happened? Why is my shirt covered in blood. What's going on?!" My fingers grasped Kellin's shirt, pulling it down as tears came from my eyes.

"I killed her, in your body." He said. His eyes didn't even connect with mine.

"What. Is this a joke?" He shook his head.

"She was being so rude to you. I snapped. Oh god, I snapped and sliced her throat. And I didn't even stop there! I tore her limb by limb. Oh god, I'm a monster." Kellin began pacing after tearing my hands away from his shirt.

"You killed her? You used my body to kill her! You are a monster!" I yelled at him, the tears coming down harder because by logic, I killed her.

"I know! I'm sorry!!"

"You ask for my permission to enter my body and then you use me in such horrible ways! How can I trust you anymore!? You fucking betrayed me and used my hands to rip her apart. Fuck!" I kicked the wall, causing some of the sheet rock to fall apart under my shoe.

"You know what? I don't even want to know. Get out! Get out!!!" I yelled at him, pushing her shoulders against the wall. He got the hint and disappeared, leaving me to think about how I killed an innocent girl.

-

I don't know what the fuck just happened. Just went for it, tbh. Hoped you liked it. Comment and shit. I love you