7- Dead

As soon as I walked into my house, a small figure started coming from the corner. As I looked closer, I realized it was Kellin.

"I can explain." He said quickly. My eyes widened as he came closer to me.

"Give me one reason of why I shouldn't call the cops." I snapped, mad that he wouldn't talk to me at school, but had the heart to show up at my house. How does he even know where I fucking live?

"I'm dead. You can't call the cops." He said, dead (a/n HAHAHAGA) serious.

"What the fuck do you mean, you're dead!?" I yelled. He must be shitting me right now. This has to be a joke.

"I died June 10th in Ninth grade. Suicide." He said. I laughed.

"This is a joke. Britney could see you!" I said.

"Britney's dead too. God, I know this is so hard to accept and too much information at one time but you have to listen to me." My mouth dropped. A small tear came out of my eye as I realized that no one talked to her after her car accident this summer. Why wouldn't anyone tell me she's dead?!

"I'm letting you see me because you're going down a dark hole, Vic. You see it too, don't you?" He asked. I nodded. "I want to be here for you as a friend so you don't slip through the cracks like I did. You just can't tell anyone about me." He explained. My mind was racing right now.

"Why did I see you in my dream then?" I asked.

"Because I knew you would tell someone that you went to my house. I don't want people to think you're insane, because you're not. This is all real. I'm real, just dead." I looked off into space as I thought about all of the times no one acknowledged Britney and all the times no one acknowledged Kellin. I see dead people.

"You don't see dead people, Vic. You see the dead people that want to be seen by you. You're not insane, I promise." He said, reading my thoughts.

Wait, reading my thoughts.

"Oh fuck no, can you get inside my head??" I asked, kind of frightened because what if I sees how much of a crush I have on him. FUCK! I just thought that now he knows oh god fuck me.

"Yes I can, but once again... Only when I want to. I just wanted to see where your mind was going with this." I nodded, relived and frightened at the same time. He could just drop in here whenever he wanted.

"I know that you like me, Vic. But you can't. I can't fall in love with you because that's so many levels of fucked up." He said. "I mean, if I was alive. Trust me, I'd be all over that shit. But the both of us have to try our best to keep this at just friends. I don't know what can happen if we don't, and I don't want to know either." My heart dropped. Of course, the one guy that I like happens to be dead. My luck; everyone.

"I'm going to leave now. Just please think about it. Let me in, Vic." He said before disappearing.

Okay so I'm not insane, but it sure as hell seems like it