10- Ignorance

"God fucking dammit I'm so stupid!" Kellin yelled, pacing the room with his hands gripped on his hair.

"It hurts when you call yourself stupid because you kissed me. I don't see it like that." I retorted, crossing my arms against my chest. I bit my lip so tears wouldn't spill over at the fact that he was regretting this so much.

"You don't understand! I can't get this close to you. Friends only, remember!?" I rolled my eyes.

"You were the one who wanted to kiss me. It's not my fault that I enjoyed it." My fingernails clawed at the sides of my chest.

"I don't know if you fucking understand, Vic. I am no longer alive and you are, you cannot take that lightly." His hands moved as he talked, and I resisted the urge to call his hand movements cute.

"What I can't take lightly is the fact that I am seriously falling in love with you. I can't help who I fall in love with and you're only making it worse!" He stopped pacing the floor.

"I'm falling in love with you, too. And that's what I can't be doing. That's exactly the opposite of what I'm supposed to be doing!" He yelled at me.

"You're supposed to help me out of a dark hole that I'm fucking tripping in! By falling in love with you and pursuing a relationship, I could actually be happy. Isn't that what you want?!" My voice raised.

"It's not all about you, Vic. This isn't all about you." He growled.

"It sure as hell seems like it when I'm the body you're entering whenever you damn please! Now, I'm not selfish and actually like everyone a hell of a lot more than I like myself, so don't try to make this an 'us' thing when I know very well that this is leaning more towards me than it is towards you!" My finger landed on the middle of his chest as I pushed him backwards.

"I'm trying to help you, so this deal can't be off. But, as for now, I'm leaving. Have fun not seeing me." He said.

"Don't you dare fucking leave me Kellin Quinn. You can't run away from your problems like you always do! Even if you are dead!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Who the fuck are you talking to?" Mike said from the doorway. I looked around the room to see it empty.

"No one, I just didn't have a good day at school. Do you have any more cigarettes?" I asked. He nodded and pulled a pack from his back pocket. He slipped one out and tossed it towards me and I caught it, placing it between my lips.

As I held my lighter to the tip, the flame went out and the cigarette left my grip. I quickly looked around and saw Kellin in the corner. He had a finger placed to his lips as he left again.

"What was that?" Mike asked.

"Just the wind." I grumbled, picking up the cigarette with more force and lighting it with a tight grip.