8- Alive

"Kellin?" I called. It was just after school, and I couldn't find him anywhere in my house. Once he told me he was dead, he hadn't been going to school for the past few days. I guess ghost don't need an education.

"Yeah?" He said from beside me. His suddenness made me drop my unlit cigarette that I had in my hand.

"Were you about to smoke?" He asked, picking up the white stick from off the floor.

"Yeah. I always smoke, you should know that." I said, trying to grab it from him. He pulled away.

"It's bad for you. I'm not letting you have this." He tossed it to the floor again and smashed it with his foot. The tobacco inside scattered all over my carpet.

"Well dying isn't good for you either, but that didn't stop you from killing yourself. How did you do that anyway?" I asked. I wasn't that phased about the cigarette, I could always get another one later.

"Blew my brains out." He shrugged. I but my lip due to the way he's so chill with how he killed himself. It's like the fact that he's dead doesn't even concern him anymore.

"Did it hurt..? Wow, that's awkward." I asked, chuckling at the end. Kellin laughed with me.

"No. The bullet had already passed through my brain before I could think about pain." He replied. I shrunk back a little.

"Are you going to let me in, Vic?" He asked. My body tensed at the way Kellin said it. Letting him in seemed like a thing that wasn't the best for me. Considering he's a fucking ghost.

"What do you mean by 'let you in'?" Kellin's eyes dropped.

"I need to be able to get inside of your body when needed. Vic, you're going down a dark path, but if I'm allowed access to your body then I can stop it. I can stop it all." He said.

"Any side effects I should be a-fucking-ware of?" I snapped. He held his hands up.

"There is none. I will be able to exit and enter your body when I please, which should only be when you need it most. No one will know, and you'll get better." He explained.

"I didn't know I was bad." My eyes rolled in his direction.

"Yes you do. Late at night when you're by your self, you think about destructive things, don't you?" He was getting closer to me, and he basically whispered the last part of that sentence into my ear.

"I think about setting myself on fire, doesn't everyone?" My mouth moved without my permission. "Did you do that!? Did you make me say that?" I asked him. He smirked.

"I sure did. Vic, let me in." He said one last time.

"Okay, I give you full permission. Don't fuck this up, Quinn." I said. He smiled before going over how this would work.