Chapter Two: Honey I'm Home!

Vote and comment babes ❤️❤️
I hope everyone had an amazing thanksgiving! 🦃🤎🫶🏼

"Honey I'm ho – holy god."

"Might want to pick your jaw up and off the floor, Stilinski."

"Shut up, jackass."

Derek looked a little too pleased with himself. He was working out by the big open windows. The half moon glistening down on his sweaty naked upper body. Who even works out at nine at night??

"So I'm guessing daddy Stilinski agreed since you're here."

Stiles scrunches his face up in utter disgust "Erica, I love you, I do. But never call my dad that again in my presence or ever. Yeah let's go with ever."

"That's enough. Everyone out, go home." Derek orders his betas.

"You're no fun." The blonde grumbles on her way out with Boyd and Jackson in toe.

"Not that this hasn't been fun and all, but I'm going to my room." Isaac practically runs up the spiral staircase.

"Okay." Stiles says slowly as he turned to the alpha. "Please tell me there's another room up there or a secret room I have yet to see and we absolutely do not have to share that bed."

Derek again rolls his eyes.

If he didn't have super healing Stiles just knows he'd have a headache by now.

Lucky bastard.

"Don't worry I'll stay on my side."

That's not really reinsuring to Stiles. He has shared beds with Scott since the age of three. But that's different, that's his bestfriend, his bro for life. This is different because it's Derek. Smoking' hot Derek freaking Hale.

What? Stiles might be an idiot sometimes but he absolutely is not blind.

"I don't bite. Just get in the bed."

Isaac burst out in laughter from upstairs.

"You see how that's ironic right?" Stiles asked with a laugh of his own as he climbs into the bed.

"Both of you shut up." The alpha growls out.

~~

"I don't see why you have to drive me to school, Derek. I'm very capable of driving myself." Stiles complains in the passenger seat of the Camaro.

Derek shrugs "I take Isaac, Boyd, and Erica."

Stiles sulks and slides further into his seat.
~

"Why's he getting out?" Stiles hisses as he exits the beautiful car, only tripping once.

Erica smirks as if she knows everything.

"I can hear you, Stiles." The alpha states as he rounds the car. "If we want this to be comfortable and believable for when the Brown's arrive we have to do this everyday."

"Do what - "

Oh god, Derek is hugging him. Hugging!

"Uh - "

"Wrap your arms around him, idiot." Erica snaps gleefully at his pain and awkwardness.

Stiles nodded dumbly and did as told, he slowly wrapped his arms around the alpha's waist, his face buried in his chest. And if Stiles inhaled the man deeply and sighed... well that was his little secret.

"Come on Stiles we're going to be late." Scott whined from somewhere behind him.

Stiles rolled his eyes but obliged his alphas wishes.

"I'll pick you guys up." Derek informs as he opens his door.

"Oh!" Stiles speaks excitedly. "My dad wants to have you over for diner by Friday."

Derek hit his head on the roof of his car as he entered, he looks a little pale as well.

Stiles laughed happily and practically skipped into the building while whistling.

~~

School was going as smoothly as it usually goes... except for the fact the Hale pack being outside his classroom door waiting for him after every class. And the not so subtle touches to scent mark him.

Jackson fucking Whittemore even scent marked him; granted it was a slap to the back of the head for insulting him, even though surprisingly Stiles didn't. He knows Jackson shows affection differently so he isn't really insulted.

Scott on the other hand... Scott was getting aggravated that his scent was being covered up by another pack. Stiles just throws his arm over his brother's shoulders and talks about another gaming night soon and he'll kick his wolfy ass this time.

~~

"I never really understood this sport, is it like hocky without the ice?"

Stiles takes his lacrosse stick from his hands "what are you doing here, Derek?"

"Isaac informed me that you guys had a game tonight. So I thought I'd come watch my boyfriend and betas play."

"Of course he - wait a minute, did you just call me your boyfriend?"

Derek smiles a small smile "you are my boyfriend, aren't you?"

"Well, yeah. Technically it's pre - " Stiles cuts himself off. Might as well enjoy this while it lasts. "Yeah, yes. I am. We are boyfriend and boyfriend."

And the blinding smile Derek gives Stiles is totally worth it.

~

"Dude that was awesome! You scored four goals and the winning shot!" Scott cheers as he jumps on his best friend's back, genuinely happy for him.

Stiles stumbles a few times as he gets used to the added weight "I know! Thank god Greensburg was out sick or I wouldn't of been off the bench."

"You were great out there, Stiles!" Isaac says with a huge smile.

"Yeah, great." Jackson grumbles.

Stiles saw a smile though, small victories.

"Give me a ride home, Scott?" Isaac asks as he pulls on his regular shirt.

"Yeah, sure." The wolf hopped off his friends back to change as well.

"Congrats." Derek appears out of no where.

Stiles slams his locker shut "jeez, don't sneak up on the human! But thanks."

The alpha chuckles "ready to go?"

"Yep."
-

"Uh, where is your car?"

At that moment she came purring up to the school

"No. Why? Derek do you hate me?"

"It's nice to see you as well, Stiles." Peter greets cheerfully as ever.

The human sighed loudly but none the less climbed into the cramped back seat.

No one said a word so Stiles broke the silence as he usually does. "You need to tell your betas to stop being so touchy feely. Scott's getting antsy."

Peter gave Derek a look he can't quite pick apart. He'll ask about that later.

"You mean Scott is jealous." Peter adds amused.

"Whatever, just tell them to tone it down a bit, yeah?"

Derek nods once "got it. I'll have a talk with them."

Vote and comment loves 💕