Chapter Fourteen: Peter's Big Mouth.

Vote and comment lovelies 💗
Two chapters in one night ? Woo Hoo! 🥰

"Now that everyone is here, let us begin shall we." Peter starts as he descends the spiral staircase.

Scott and Stiles both snort at the mans dramatics.

"Why is the human here?" Avery demands to know.

"I'm also human, would you like me to leave as well?" Allison spat back without hesitation. "Just sit there and shut up."

Chris shakes his head fondly at his daughter.

"Allison, dear, lets not start a fight, yes?"

"Sorry, Peter." Except she doesn't look nor sound sorry in the slightest.

Stiles secretly fist bumped her behind Scott's back.

Peter smiles proudly before getting back to business. "I bet you guys are wondering why I called this meeting - "

"I know I am." Avery snarks.

And excuse her. There's only room for one snarky person here and it's Stiles!

"Avery, please behave." Alpha Brown disciplines. Pinching the bridge of his nose.

Said girl rolls her eyes as she crosses her arms. But on the plus side she kept her mouth shut.

Peter will take that as a win. "As I was saying, I called this meeting to talk about you, Avery."

"Me?" She perks up.

"Peter, no." Is he trying to get them all killed?

"Yes, you." Peter continues; ignoring Stiles. "Please tell us all what possessed you to go after one of the members of the Hale - McCall pack."

"You did what?" Andrew questions in anger and complete surprise.

"We had a friendly little chat. That's all." She defends herself.

"Friendly? So you call bruising my brothers neck and letting your non - human claws pierce his skin a friendly little chat?" Scott asks in utter disbelief. "I would hate to see what a more than friendly chat looks like if that's the case."

"Is this true, Avery?"

"Well - I - I - "

"Yes or no!" He orders.

"Yes."

"Why? They were nice enough to open their home and you do this!"

"You promised me Hale. This boy is in the way of that! You know he is on our trail, dad! We - "

"Enough!" Andrew roars in his alpha voice. Not only Avery, but his other three sons Bernard, Cooper, and Mateo all curled in on themselves. "I'm sorry, Hale, McCall, I didn't know she was doing any of this. Stiles, I hope you can forgive my idiotic daughters doings."

"Yeah, sure. Just don't let it happen again." He then looks Avery straight dead in her eyes. "I'm a sheriff's kid, I know how to aim a gun."

"Why you little - "

"Avery. Leave. Now." Her alpha and father roars. "Boys lets go. Again, I am so, so sorry."

"I will be watching you guys, and if any of you do anything remotely sketchy I'll kill you myself." Peter promises.

"Understood." And with that the Brown's left.

"Well that could've gone a lot worse." Jackson deflects.

"Shut up Jackson." Lydia and Allison both say in unison.

"Why exactly did you tell Andrew what his daughter did? Hmm?" Stiles stands and starts to pace the loft floor. "Now she's going to go after my dad!"

"Why would she do that?" Theo is the one to ask.

"Because she told me she would. She's pissed off and she's going to kill my dad out of revenge for this little shit show!"

"When was this?" Derek questions.

"The day she cornered him in the locker room."

"Shut up, Peter!" The human throws his hands up in frustration.

"So, you both knew this information and didn't think to tell any of us? Your pack?"

Derek looks betrayed. But Stiles can't get distracted.

"I wasn't planning on it, no. But big mouth uncle Peter over there had to call this stupid meeting."

"What else did she tell you?" Scott wonders.

"Nothing."

Peter clears his throat and was about to speak when Stiles cut him off.

"Again, shut the fuck up, Peter."

"Stiles - "

"She said if I didn't keep my distance with you, Derek, that she would go after my dad. I can't lose my dad! He's all I have left, okay? She's off the charts psycho. She reminds me of Kate. I knew if I didn't stay away she would absolutely one - hundred percent go after him. And who knows who she'd go after next. I couldn't let her hurt you guys. Not because of me."

"So that's why you were ignoring us at school." Isaac guesses.

Stiles nods "she was watching me. I couldn't let her see me slip up."

"Watching you? She was stalking you that entire time?" Scott asks baffled.

"If it wasn't Avery it was Bernard. But yeah."

"Let me drive you home, okay? Peter, a word."

Peter nods and follows Derek into the kitchen. "I'm staying with Stiles. Think you can hold the fort down here?"

"I think that's a wonderful Idea. Of course he will refuse, but I have faith you can handle that. I got the betas. I'll ask Chris along with Parrish and the sheriff to keep tabs on the Brown's every move."

"Thanks, Peter. Really. I appreciate you helping."

"Of course, dear nephew of mine. I care about this pack just as much as you. Now, go take your boy home. Just don't let the sheriff see you in his son's bed."

Derek rolls his eyes but obediently obeys and walks back to the living area. "Ready to go?"

"Are you sure it's a good idea that you take me? Jackson can drop me off - "

"Stiles, it's fine. I won't let her near your dad, okay? I promise."

"Yeah, we won't let her hurt anyone." Scott adds helpfully.

"Is this a bad time to tell you guys that I'm dating Scott... and Allison... at the same time."

"You're what!?" "Get it Lahey!" "Oh my gosh!" "Isaac, really, you thought this was the time to tell them?"

Erica wolf whistles with a big smile. "It's about time."

"Isaac, I'm really happy for you. As well as you both, Scott and Ally. But most of us already knew." Stiles tells the boy. "And I don't even have wolfy senses to know you guys - "

"Okay. That's enough, buddy." Scott sheepishly cuts his friend off.

Stiles laughs brightly as he hugs his brother. "Seriously, I'm happy for you."

"Thanks man."

To be continued...

Vote and comment babes 💙💚