Chapter Eighteen: You love me?

Vote and comment babes 🫶🏼❤️🫶🏼

Another hour later Scott comes through his window "hey dude!"

"Hey! I'm so glad you're okay, man. How is everyone?"

"Most have minor wounds. Nothing a good night sleep won't fix."

"And the rest? How's Derek?"

"Jackson is good. He finally paralyzed the alpha - his name was Matthew. Anyway none of us could really get a good hit in. So when Allison and Chris got there they fired round after round, arrow after arrow so Jackson could paralyze him. But, uh, but not before he got Derek pretty good - "

"What!? Why didn't you lead with that?!"

"Calm down, Stiles. Derek's going to be fine."

"Calm down? Calm down? You can't be serious. You guys can't just keep waltzing into danger! You're going to end up seriously hurt or dead!"

"Derek's a werewolf - an alpha at that - he will heal."

"That's not the point, Scott!"

"Why do you care so much if Derek gets hurt?"

"Because I love him!"

A crash and a loud thud came from outside his window. Both boys stick their heads out to see what it was.

"Derek?" Scott confusedly asks. "What are you doing?"

Said man gets up and dusts off the imaginary dust from his leather jacket. "To see Stiles why else?"

"And you just so happen to fall off my roof? That never happens - oh my god! Oh my god!" He drags his brother back in and slams the window shut. "Oh my god! Scott, I think he heard us!"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

Stiles rolls his eyes at his best friend "I just confessed my love for the idiot! He heard me!" He whisper - shouts.

"Oh yeah!" Scott smiles to his friend.

"And I can still hear you both." The alpha states as he jumps through the window. Stumbling a little which is another thing Derek definitely does not do. Like ever.

"I'm happy for you, bro."

"Not now." He hisses. "I'm glad you're okay, Scotty. But you can go now."

Said boy waggles his eyebrows suggestively and laughs as climbs back out of the window before the human can shove him out.

"So." Stiles says awkwardly.

"You love me?"

"Uh - I - I might have a teeny, tiny, slight crush."

Derek's smile turned into a grimace as he uses his left hand to hold onto his ribs.

"You're hurt."

"I'm fine."

"You're fine? You're freaking bleeding!"

"It's just a scratch. It's taking longer to heal bec -"

"Because it was an alpha who did it." Stiles finishes.

The wolf looks up and nods.

"Okay, I got bandages. Sit." The boy orders.

Derek doesn't even try to argue or fight. He just does as he's told for once. He sits on the edge of the bed and listens to Stiles patter around in his bathroom.

"Okay, I have the bandages. Also I'm pouring alcohol on that wound so you might want to prepare yourself for that."

"Why?"

"You don't want it to get infected do you?"

"Right. Give me a belt to bite down on."

Stiles then kneels in front of the alpha. He slowly raises his shirt. He totally does not gag when he sees the gapping wound right above his ribs. And the blood; why is there so much blood? "I think you might need stitches, dude."

"I'll be fine in a couple of days."

"Suit yourself. Ready for the alcohol?"

Derek nods as he places the belt between is teeth. "Ready."

And Stiles pours a generous amount of alcohol into the wound.

Derek groans miserably and few curses escape his lips. His eyes change from his normal green / grey to red a couple of times. After about ten minutes Derek's breathing evens back out.

"Sorry. I know that had to hurt." The human apologizes.

"It's fine. How did you learn to do all of this?"

"This isn't my first time, Der. Isaac, Scott, and Allison have needed to be patched up. They didn't want to go to the ER to worry Melissa. Even Jackson has came to me before. I've watched a lot of YouTube videos on how to do this properly."

"YouTube." Derek repeats. "You can't be serious."

"I'm deadly serious." He works in silence as he tapes the bandages. "There, all done."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. I think I might have a shirt you can borrow." He stays there as he starts to pick up his mess. "So, what brought you to my humble home tonight? Did you miss me big guy?"

When Derek doesn't answer he looks back up to him. "Oh my god! You did! You missed me!"

"I desire you."

"Uh what?"

"I burn for you." He continues before he loses his nerve and flees. "I can't sleep at night for wanting you. Even when I didn't like you, I lusted for you. It's the most maddening, beguiling, damnable thing. But there it is."

"So just to be crystal clear, you Derek fucking Hale, actual Greek God of a man fancies me? Me?"

The wolf huffs "I'm starting to regret it."

"Uh no. Nope. No. No take backs." The boy smiles; it's real and genuine for the first time in so long.

Derek places a hand on the back of his neck; he pulls Stiles towards him. Derek kissed him. And kissed him. And kissed him. And Stiles kept kissing back.

~

"Well, look at this." Stiles chimed from the doorway. "It isn't everyday I wake up to see an angel in my bed."

"What the - do you have any idea how creepy that is?!"

"Why? It's my room."

"That I'm currently sleeping in!" 

"You look pretty awake to me. Anyway, I gotta get going, I'm going to be late for school. See you later." He pecks the man on the lips then takes his exit.

Vote and comment lovelies 🤎