Chapter Nine: Stay Away From Hale.

Vote and comment babes ❤️🫠❤️
(Face claim: Jennifer Blake = Avery)

Monday morning came by fast as it usually always does. Stiles was up bright and early due to Derek's loud snoring. He's eating breakfast while he waits for Isaac to get ready for school when Derek made his way into the kitchen.

And if Stiles thought the alpha looks absolute adorable with his messy hair in his sleepy state, well, then no one has to know.

"Where are all of my mugs?"

"Don't you mean our mugs sweetums?"

Derek gave the boy an impressive glare. If he was still scared of him it might of worked.

Said boys rolls his eyes and shrugs "I'm not sure. But you should know that it's very muggy outside."

"I swear if I go all the way down there and all of my mugs are on the lawn - "

"I have no idea what you're talking about." He then proceeds to sip his own coffee from a bowl.

~~

"Where's my hug, babe?" Stiles pouted when the man didn't get out of his beautiful car to hug him like they've been doing the past three weeks.

"Maybe it'll teach you not to do idiotic shit."

"Oh come on, don't be such a sour wolf!"

With that the alpha sped out of the school parking lot with an angry scowl on that beautiful face.

"Who pissed in his cheerios?" Jackson teases.

"And why is Erica laughing so hard she's crying?" Liam asks next.

"Stiles." The blonde wheezes out.

Lydia sighs with a fond smile "why am I not surprised?"

"What did you do?" Allison wonders with her own big smile.

"He put all of the mugs outside and told Derek it was very muggy out." Isaac informs the pack.

That's all it took for Erica to go into another fit of laughter. Boyd shook his head with a very small smile and steered his girl friend into the building.

"I have to take my lacrosse bag to the locker room I'll catch up with you." Stiles tells his best friend.

"Okay buddy." He slaps his brothers back affectionately. "Later."

~~

"You have got to be kidding me." The human whined as he entered the locker room.

"Oh, hi Sti." Liam greets bashfully.

"Why must you make out here? Of all places."

"Well - "

"You know what? Never mind. I don't want an answer." He cuts the chimera off. "How did you two get together anyway?"

"Coach actually helped us realize we were pinning after one another. After my fight with Gabe." Liam tells his friend.

*Flash Back*

"I had it under control!"

"Did you? Because It looked to me like you were seconds away from crushing his skull in."

"Why are you even here, Theo?"

"Are you seriously asking me that question, Liam?"

"Not to interrupt - "

"Shut up! Leave before I change my mind and let him kill you." Theo growls.

"Yeah, yeah. No problem." And with that Gabe runs without looking back.

"Why do you keep trying to save me?!"

"'Cause he freaking likes you, Dumbar. Now, quit flirting in my locker room and get to class!"

"End Of Flashback*

"Yeah, so, we just went with it and confessed since it was true after all." Theo adds.

"I should kill Coach. Just as I should you." Stiles grumbles as he yanks his locker open.

"Why must you always attack me with words? Can't we just get along?"

"Would you like me to use rocks? 'Cause I most certainly can arrange that."

"Okay. We are going to go to class now. Come on Theo." Liam drags his boyfriend out by his wrist.

~

"Stupid betas who never listen." He says to himself as he shoves his bag in. "I don't know how Scott puts up with their attitu - "

"Do you always talk to yourself?"

"Oh my god!" He slams his locker shut and spins around. "What the hell!" He then sits on the bench willing his heart to slow down. After five minutes he asks "why are you here? Creeping isn't a good look on you, Avery."

"I always look good." She corrects the boy. "You intrigue me." A predatory look shinning in her eyes.

Stiles swallowed, mouth gone dry. "I'm not that interesting." He stands and slowly backs away.

"Funny." A flick of a smile and a gaze that never wavered. "Uninteresting people generally don't have to say that." She takes a few steps toward her prey. Trapping him between herself and lockers.

Stiles needs to get out - right now. A step closer and he was so, so uncomfortable.

Avery was a little taller than Stiles. She has black hair with hazel / grey eyes. If Stiles wasn't practically falling for Derek he'd totally date this she - wolf. If she was more nice. He definitely has a type it seems.

And woah! Where in the hell did that thought come from? He doesn't - he's not falling -

'Oh my god! Peter and the girls were right.' He thinks. Maybe. He doesn't know. Ugh!

"I need - no. I want you to stay away from Hale. You're human, it will be easy for you to walk away. Especially since he has yet to claim you."

"No can do. Sorry not sorry."

"What the hell is so special about you? He can do so much better. Like me." She says confidently. "He must be doing this out of pity. You cannot satisfy him like I can. I could give him kids. What do you offer?"

"You mean besides my witty charm, amazing personality, and gorgeous looks? I - "

"I'm serious." Avery growls angrily as she grabs the human by his throat. "Stay away from him or I'll set my sights on dear ole dad."

"What the hell is going on here?" Coach demands as he enters his locker room.

"None of your concern old man." The she - devil sneers. "How about you - "

The wolf was cut off as Coach tases her. "We have a zero tolerance bullying policy. You okay, Stilinski?"

Stiles rubs at his throat. It's definitely going to be bruised where her claws sunk into his flesh. "It's Sti- wait. You actually know my name? But yeah. I'm fine."

"I don't know what you're talking about." He then tases the women again for good measure.

"Where did you get that?" He motions to the taser in his hand that oddly enough looks like one of Argent's.

"I'm not stupid, Biles. I know everything. Do you think I'm stupid Bilinski?"

"Oh, no sir."

"Stiles!" Jackson shouts as he enters the room. "Are you okay? What the hell happened?"

TO BE CONTINUED...
Vote and comment my loves 🥰💕