blob?

George slowly sat up, and felt his head pounding in pain. I feel horrible... George thought to himself, and slowly got up. He opened the blinds, and the morning light made George blink in surprise. He checked his phone, and saw it was 8:38 in the morning. George sighed, and called the cafe he worked at.
"Hello, L'manberg coffee cafe. Can we take your order?" Said the waitress.
"Hey Nikki, its me. Can you get the boss on the phone?" George asked, rubbing his head.
"No problem George!" Nikki said, and moments later a voice said "Hey George, you going to be here?"
"I'm going to have to call in sick, I woke up with a massive headache." George told her.
"Alright, get better." Puffy said, and hung up the phone. George slowly walked to the kitchen, where Karl was sitting and eating cocoa puffs. "Oh, hey George. Geez, you look horrible." Karl said, and placed a hand on his forehead. "You have a temperature." George sighed, and sat down across from him. "Don't worry, I called out of work." George said. Karl nodded happily, and got up. "Well, I'm off to go jog, then go to the gym. I'll see you later." Karl said, and walked out of the kitchen. Moments later George heard the door open, and slam shut.

       George looked around, wondering what to do. He decided to watch the news, so he turned on the tv and flicked to the morning news channel. It was showing a live feed of President Jchlatt's speech.
"Safety laws have been increased, and we have decided to raise taxes by two percent." President Schlatt was saying. George groaned in annoyance. He walked back to his room, and decided to take a nap. He laid down, and sighed. A few hours passed, but he couldn't fall asleep. Ugh I'm so tired, why cant I fall asleep? He wondered.

  Suddenly he heard a loud thud in the other room, and got up to check. He slowly crept forward, and when he reached the couch, he saw a cup had fallen from the table. Wait- What the heck is that? He thought, and screamed. There was something white scurrying around on the floor. He grabbed the cup and trapped the white thing. As he held the cup down, he started to have a panic attack. "What the heck.... What the heck is this thing?" George's breath started sounding like wheezing, so he did a few breathing exercises and lifted the cup, scooping up the white thing with his other hand. He slowly lifted it to his face, and it looked at him. He realized it was a white blob like a chess piece, but smaller then his pinky finger. It also had a smiley face, but that was it. Otherwise it was completely smooth. It nuzzled up against his hand, and George smiled.
"Awwwww."

    After a few hours of watching and trying to communicate with the blob, George had realized three things: It understood him, it was intelligent, and it was adorable.
"You know what little buddy? You need a name..." George said. "This all feels like a dream... Thats it! Dream!" George said, and smiled at the blob. "I'll call you Dream "

***********************************************************************************
Chapter three will be out soon. Also I love how I just snuck Puffy's character in like that