Agent Blade

George stared at Dream as he slept, his little blob body adorable. Dream would snore here and there. Dream snored again, a cute little sound. George giggled, then laughed, then started cracking up. He started to wheeze, not being able to contain himself. He pounded the table, and Dream let out the loudest snort ever. George screeched in surprise and fell backwards, tripping and knocking over the sofa with him.

He landed on his back, laying on the now pushed over sofa. The sofa was made from black leather, and it was incredibly soft. And old. Dream looked at George from the edge of the table, and cocked his head. Once again George began to laugh.
"Dream stop being so hilarious..." George said in between laughter. Dream jumped down onto George's chest, and the two stared at each other.
"Dream... Please move." George asked. Dream, however, didn't respond, and got closer to George's face.
"Dream, get off. I have to fix the sofa." George said sternly, but Dream got even closer to his face. And then he got closer. Soon enough dream was right against his chin.
And then the doorbell rang. Dream hopped off of George as he got up, and ran to the door. George opened it, and was met by a pinkette wearing a red robe with fbi clothes under it.
"Hey George!" Said Techno, me and Karl's neighbor. "I heard you scream. Are you alright? I have a knife, in case." He muttered that last part, parting his red cloak to reveal a knife. George laughed.
"Everything's alright Techno, I just got startled." George said. Techno smiled.
"Can I come in?" Techno asked. George started stuttering, trying to make an excuse.
"The house is really messy..." He said, trying to sound convincing. Techno shrugged, and George let him in. 

As Techno walked to the couch room, George lunged in front of him. Techno looked at him with a weird expression, and George chuckled nervously, and walked in first. Dream ran to hide, being the smart blob he was. George fixed the couch, and invited Techno to sat down. Techno sat, and gave George a concerned expression.
"You're acting strange." He said in a monotone voice. "And there's an imprint on your table of a little... Something." He said, which made George freeze in panic.
"Techno-" George said, in a state of panic, but Techno was already looking around. Suddenly George saw Dream hide just in the knick of time. "Techno, I trust you." George suddenly said, surprising himself. We've been friends for years. Just... Promise you wont tell the goverment?" George asks. Techno nods silently, and George walks over to Dream's hiding place and slowly lifts him up. Techno stares in shock for a moment, then in his monotone voice says "huh." While studying Dream.
"I named him Dream..." George says quietly. The pinkette walks over to him, and goes to pet Dream, but Dream leans away from him. George laughs, and Dream nuzzles into his hand.
"He seems to like you." Techno says. Suddenly he gets a text, and looks up.
"I have to go. There's a robbery." Techno says, and runs out the door.

************************************************

Yes. I've included Techno. Agent Blade.
Four chapters in 5 hours.