Wilbur goes kind of crazy

George quickly spun around, throwing Dream quicky to his bed, and closed the door on a surprised face. He quickly went to lock it before being thrown back as Wilbur burst through the door. George grabbed Dream, threw open the window, and started to run. He could hear Karl trying to stop Wilbur, Wilbur's confused shouts, and Tommy's panicked shouting. "This isn't good, we need to take you somewhere safe..." George muttered to Dream as he ran, the little blob bouncing around in his hands. Suddenly an idea hit George, and he ran towards a brownish, wood house that looked slightly out of place. He ran up the porch stairs and began frantically knocking with his free hand. He could hear Karl shouting, and the sound of Wilbur's guitar hitting someone in the head. Finally the door was opened, and George tumbled inside, falling flat on his back and looking straight up at the frowing face of Techno.
"So, wanna explain what's happening?" Techno asked. George meekly held up Dream, and Techno quickly shut the door, locking it and dragging George towards his basement.

Techno listened as George explained what happened, the pair both sitting on bean bags as Dream bounced around the brightly lit basement. Upstairs, there was knocking on the door, and George could hear Wilbur yelling his name. Techno sighed, and stood up.
"Well, I'll deal with this." He says, pulling on his red robe and slipping his knife into his hand. But then a loud thud comes from upstairs, and footsteps sound from above them. The basment door creaks open, and George quickly grabs Dream and holds him to his chest. George, Techno, and Dream watch as Wilbur slowly walks down the stairs, holding his guitar in front of him, as Tommy slowly follows behind him. George catches Wilbur's eyes, and he can see him slowly look at Dream.
"George... What the heck is that thing?"