27

So, I'm a male, and I've been seeing this brilliant and gorgeous man for quite some time, and we decided that we're finally ready to have sex.

What I want to know is, how to determine who's bottom and who's top? And should we exchange positions? And the most important thing is, does anal sex hurt?

Horny but confused.

Dear horny,

First of all, from your question, it seems that you've never had any sex, let alone anal.
I get it that you're horny, but remember this first rule of engagement, use lube – and please not olive oil or coconut oil or other oil, we got plenty of kinds of lube here that are water based and safe for condoms.

Other than that, seduction usually starts best from brain, so if he's good enough to seduce your brain, he's probably good enough for a fuck that will lead to mindblowing orgasm.

At least we don't have to worry about you guys sprouting kids like hamsters ha ha.

Anyway… safe sex, and about top or bottom, it's for you to decide, or you can just switch like every other gay couples I know, screw the stereotypes.

Does it really matter anyway who's top or bottom? You're not gonna broadcast your position on camera, are you?

Those things are private and screw anyone who told you to do otherwise, both top and bottom are equal in pain and pleasure if you know how to utilize your equipment, get what I mean?

Switch Supporter,
AJ

Hua Cheng was very surprised to see how Xie Lian was actually so assertive when the latter commanded him to strip off his clothes. And yet, it only made him hornier.

"Well, gege, I never thought that you would like to be the one in command. In work, probably, but in bed?" Hua Cheng chuckled as he slowly took off his top. He liked it when he saw the twinkle in Xie Lian's eyes when the latter took a good look at his hard abs and impeccable physique, then licked his lips playfully.

"No wonder Xianxian drooled over you guys every single day when you're out to surf." He touched the hard chest and started salivating. "This is a premium example of a male character in a romance novel. Hell, you are the perfect example of any romance novel's heroine's main love interest. You certainly look yummy enough to be featured as the main protagonist in one of Pandora Harker's books."

Hua Cheng felt amused by Xie Lian's on point deduction.

Once, he really did model for the cover of Pandora Harker's book since her own son apparently refused to be photographed and exploited by his own mother. But he agreed since the payment was the house he currently lived in. Quite a generous payment indeed. Plus he got to sleep with the hot female protagonist' model too.

"I remember one of the older Pandora Harker's book covers which showed a man's body with his long hair, and strangely, it reminded me of you." Xie Lian started to trace Hua Cheng's abs down and down and it caught his breath. "The Duke's Conquest. I always wonder how it feels to be conquested by someone who looks like you."

Hua Cheng caught Xie Lian's wandering hand and smirked, since the book that the latter just mentioned happened to be the one with him on the cover. Turned out that this little minx hid more surprises as he peeled deeper and deeper.

Then he kissed each finger slowly, licking every one of them and sucking them with such dedication that caused Xie Lian to gasp from the pleasure.

"Oh my, are we gonna have sex tonight?" Xie Lian whispered half in awe and half in fear. This was going too fast, and yet, not fast enough. He wanted more and yet he was scared of the intensity of his own feelings. It was like he was going to explode from the pleasure the younger exuded by tasting every inch of his body carefully.

"I don't know. Do you want to have sex with me? It doesn't have to be tonight if you're not ready." Hua Cheng tilted Xie Lian's beautiful face and kissed him softly, afraid that the beautiful man would disappear if he took one wrong step. Then he slowly moved down to lick and savor his neck, the way the hot vampire Duke would do in the book.

"I… I don't know." Xie Lian sighed in contentment, but words were the opposite of what his hands were doing. They were pulling Hua Cheng's pants off and he followed down until he kneeled in front of him. "But I always want to try this, ever since I saw you."

With those words, he grabbed the hardness in front of him and started to give butterfly kisses all over it.

The act caused Hua Cheng to almost yell from the sudden contact, but he held himself back, and started to enjoy the awkward yet enthusiastic act from the beautiful man.

"Ah, gege, you always surprise me with everything you do." Hua Cheng chuckled and gasped when Xie Lian suddenly deep throated him with such ease.

"You taste delicious." Xie Lian mumbled his words and it made Hua Cheng almost lost his mind from the vibration his words caused.

"God, if you keep doing that, I will lose control of myself sooner than later, gege, and I still want to do things with you." Hua Cheng tried to pull Xie Lian up, but surprisingly he was very strong and he held his ground.

"We can do other things later, obviously, but now I want to taste you, the real you." Xie Lian suddenly sucked everything up to the base and moved faster, then he squeezed him until the younger man inadvertently came with a shout.

Xie Lian swallowed everything and he licked the rest of the warm liquid on the corner of his mouth, and he smiled. It tasted tangy and bitter, but not unpleasant at all, and he thought that he could get used to it.

When he still thought about what he was going to do next, Hua Cheng pulled him close from behind and landed a kiss behind his neck and sucked the skin hard.

"You really are something, gege." Hua Cheng whispered in Xie Lian's ear, causing him to have goosebumps all over his body. And he felt it, the hardness that poke his back.

"Already?" Xie Lian blushed. He couldn't believe that he was so bold, doing things like that to someone he literally just met.

"It's the effect that you have on me, gege." Hua Cheng kept kissing Xie Lian's back and took off his t-shirt to continue his journey of worshipping the older's body. "You taste so delicious, it makes me want to devour you whole." He pushed Xie Lian down on the comfortable couch and started to open him wide.

"Ahh, San Lang," Xie Lian whined painfully from the arousal, "as much as I want this to continue, can we please move to the room? There should be… tools there." He said the word 'tools' shyly, and it caused his face to become crimson with want and shame.

"Tools, eh? I take it that it's your room when you stay over?" Hua Cheng laughed and he stood up and pulled Xie Lian up, then he carried the latter bridal-style to the direction of the room. "Lead the way, gege."