33

I'm so tired of watching mediocre looking males around me, is there any good place to ogle young and beautiful men without having to be judged? If the place requires us to pay, then it will be no problem at all. Extra food is always welcomed!

Tired of living in ugly, mundane world

"What do you mean, maid cafe?" Shen Qingqiu frowned at Wei Wuxian's suggestion. "Who's gonna be the maid? You?" He scoffed. "What about Magic Mike cafe since almost all of our members are male? I think it will attract more young women here. And we can change the menu to be more dessert-focused." 

Shen Qingqiu suddenly became excited from the prospect of showing off his skill in making desserts – which he could not do when he was handling the bar. Best he could do was whipping some general themed desserts and popping out the more experimental ones when he had time for it – which would only happen once in a few months at random times.

But now, the idea sounded better and better by the seconds and he was glad that he didn't have to show off his body to anyone and let them ogle it. He had too many issues at hand already without having a flock of horny females crowding him and demanding his attention.

"Well, I actually thought about us wearing only bow ties and suspenders – with cat ears. So yeah, maybe a cat cafe is more fitting." Wei Wuxian ignored his friend and tapped his fingers on the wooden table where they were having this emergency meeting.

The idea popped out because he watched Luo Binghe in the corner, playing with the pinball machine while wearing a white see-through t-shirt, and he could see the sweat on his back. 

His well-defined and muscly back.

From what he read through the sex column, he realized that there were a lot of sexually frustrated women – even more than men – and they all loved aesthetic visuals such as beautiful places, beautiful decorations, beautiful people. And one thing that they were in no shortage of was beautiful males.

"Okay, just because you add cat ears, doesn't make it a cat cafe, you know?" Then Shen Qingqiu looked at where Wei Wuxian was focusing his gaze. 

His boyfriend's muscles. 

That was pretty understandable because Luo Binghe had the body of a Greek god. Added the puppy dog personality of his, he bet that the man would even move the mountain to please him. And that's a good thing because the Jins were literally a mountain they had to conquer.

"But you know what? You got the point there. I imagined that Binghe would be very much appreciated, judging by the way he always struts around wearing nothing and flexing his muscles in the movies."

Everyone turned to look at Luo Binghe and the man suddenly became aware of that many gazes on him.

"What?" When he looked at the scrutinizing gaze from the other people in the room, he suddenly had the urge to cover his body. "What??" He backed off a bit and his knees hit the edge of the low table and he fell back on the couch behind it.

Such an adorable klutz.

"Yeah, I think he's perfect." Shen Qingqiu smirked. He saw first hand how great the man's body was, and how every ridge of his well-defined muscles was so perfect, and he was also a famous actor too, so that should gather an extra point with the ladies.

"Well, I think those three brothers are perfect to be our first ever cat– I mean, Magic Mike cafe. We don't even need to change the bar's decor and actually should add up some tip jars. The only problem is their consent."

Lan Wangji looked at his fiance's silver eyes and he suddenly felt something stirred within him.

The man asked him to show some sexy moves that he displayed when he was courting him – to the hordes of horny women. In the public place.

Damn.

If he didn't love this man so much, he would definitely throw him out on the street the instant he mentioned 'sexy moves' and 'public place' in the same sentence.

But he was not wrong when he mentioned that he did the sexy moves in a public place for him. Well, technically the beach was a public place – although the surrounding places were all his.

When Wei Wuxian mentioned Hua Cheng and Luo Binghe would join, and so did he himself because Shen Qingqiu would be focusing on desserts and the other chefs could handle the other stuff, he could feel his jealousy flared.

Of course he didn't want Wei Wuxian to bare his body to strangers. He knew first hand how beautiful his body was, and how women and men drooled over him and his infectious smile, and how just one word from him could get anyone on their knees, and…

But he held himself back.

This was a crucial time for his fiance, and it was not just about them and their newly bloomed relationship. But he still couldn't help but feel helpless by his lover's rejection of his offer to help him out of this mess.

Just with one word, he could fix everything – including the Jins – and Wei Wuxian would not have to suffer through this… humiliation. 

But then again, he respected his wishes.

Lan Wangji sighed for the nth times before he finally grabbed Wei Wuxian's waist and pulled him down to his lap.

"Lose the cat ears and I'm in." He kissed the man hard and started to undress him. Well, at least he had to get his compensation before the humiliation… right?

And he planned to have enough compensation to let the man have a hard time even standing on his feet – starting now.