34

At the end of the day, Wei Wuxian always got what he wanted, and he wanted Lan Wangji to wear the cat ears.

Lan Wangji tried hard to negotiate to no avail, even when he fucked Wei Wuxian so hard all night long until the latter couldn't walk straight the day after.

But he persisted.

So Lan Wangji gave up and let Wei Wuxian do whatever he wanted – including oiling his body with some kind of sandalwood oil.

"So, you're saying that instead of lowering your price, you're going to increase them threefold and charge an entrance fee for the weekend performance by your fiance?" Lan Wangji grumbled but he enjoyed the oil massage and he planned to do it to Wei Wuxian after this.

"Correct." Wei Wuxian spent extra time caressing the beautiful abs as he explained his logic. "So, you must know that not everything cheap is good, for example; omakase. It depends on the ingredients and the chef. Or the limited edition car, or bag, or anything limited edition with exorbitant price. So what I want to do is make our bar 'exclusive' only for weekends and only to those who have reservations only. We will charge the entrance fee that will give them one free drink. The food will be overpriced and the dessert will be limited edition, but most important thing, the waiter will be… you." He cleared his throat. "Who wouldn't want to be served by an actor, a CEO and a… whatever Hua Cheng is? It's literally every woman's wildest dream, and we will charge for it to come true. Only at Purgatory."

"Huh." Lan Wangji took the oil bottle and pushed Wei Wuxian down and started to oil him. "That was such an interesting idea, if I might say."

"I know right?" Wei Wuxian sighed from the massage. "That's good. You overworked me last night and I'm almost crippled because of it."

"Don't worry, I will take care of you even though you're crippled." Lan Wangji kissed Wei Wuxian's shoulder blade and started to massage his waist.

"Damn, you really have a god's hands. You're so good at everything you do."

"Mm, maybe." He was not very good at keeping his fiance on the leash, but hey, he didn't want to limit the movement of what Wei Wuxian could do. If he did, it would be like putting him into a prison and it definitely would not take long for the love to be gone.

"I have things that I'm not good at doing too. Like for example, holding back the jealousy that I feel every time you're out there alone."

"But you should have no reason to feel jealous?" Wei Wuxian frowned and he looked so handsome with his scrunched nose, so Lan Wangji kissed his nose.

"I know. I just couldn't help it." He turned his fiance around and slid inside him slowly and it made him moan.

"Lan Zhan… damn it, we have to leave in an hour." Wei Wuxian gasped when Lan Wangji pinched his nipples while moving even slower.

"An hour it is." He smirked and proceeded to enjoy the hour before they had to leave for the opening for the new Purgatory.

"I can't believe you're late for opening night." Shen Qingqiu frowned as he looked at Wei Wuxian's topless body.

There were marks everywhere on the part of the skin that wasn't covered by the tattoo, and he knew immediately what caused him to be late.

"So, le fiance is jelly?" Shen Qingqiu put on some makeup on the skin to hide the bite mark. He knew that Lan Wangji was a very jealous man, and he wouldn't want Wei Wuxian to be topless in front of people.

Such a prick.

"You know him." Wei Wuxian shrugged as he observed Luo Binghe – who was in the middle of oiling Lan Wangji and Hua Cheng. "Wel, in a way, I'm flattered. No one except you and Xie Lian cared this much about me before."

"Hmm…" Shen Qingqiu did not comment, since he was actually pretty jealous of how good looking Luo Binghe was, and how easily the women were charmed by his actor persona.

"Anyway, I will go out there and start to serve the ladies. Good luck on your newest cake collection."