Chapter Three

My eyes cracked open to see the sun coming up through the blinds. My alarm was blaring like a bitch. It was only 7:00am. I noticed Jaime wasn't in bed so I thought he left. A frown had taken it's place on my face. As I turned the alarm off, I got up and brushed my teeth. I stretched my limbs and arms. Fuck my life, I woke up with morning wood.

Today felt different, I don't know how. Like, something unexpected was going to happen to me today. Call it weird, or freakish, whatever the hell you want. But I could feel it. I was looking at myself in the mirror when I heard noises coming from the kitchen, my room door was left slightly ajar.

I slowly made my way out, only to see something I thought I would never see. There, standing at the stove, was Jaime. His hair was placed to perfection, his back was to me. He had on only shorts which didn't really help my case. His muscles contracted with every move he made, whether it was to grab the salt to put on the pan, or to get a napkin to wipe off the excess mess he was making. To be blunt, it was hot.

He moved over to place the dishes he dirtied in the sink and I watched him, shamefully, as he did so.

I never really craved Jaime this way. Sure, sometimes it was sexual, but this morning was like a whole new feeling.

My fingertips yearned to touch his flawless skin. My body needed to be engulfed in his warmth, his love and, essentially his everything.

"God, I love you." I had said aloud unintentionally.

He jumped a bit before relaxing, he turned towards me and my eyes couldn't help but look down at his perfectly sculpted body. A lazy smile formed on his lips as he came closer to me and lightly pecked my lips.

I, of course, tried to deepen the kiss but Jaime stopped me before I could.

"No, none of that until you eat." He told me, smiling shyly. I smirked in his direction after he placed a plate in front of me.

On the plate was scrambled eggs, bacon, and three pancakes. I didn't want to question Jaime about all of his generosity so I accepted it instead.

I took a small bite of the bacon and flavor erupted in my mouth, bringing joy to my tastebuds and me. I unwillingly moaned in appreciation and Jaime quirked an eyebrow in my direction. "Taste good, huh?" He said to me and all I could do was nod.

He smirked, satisfied with himself obviously. He had then gotten up to wash the few dishes in the sink.

After I finished my plate Jaime took it up and washed it too. I didn't say anything or really expect anything to come out of what I did next.

I went over to Jaime who was almost done with my plate and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

His simply hummed and continued. I didn't stop there though, my little problem downstairs wouldn't let me. So in regards to that, I placed several small quick kisses down Jaime's neck and his jawline.

This time Jaime moaned, he was done now and he had finished drying his hands when he turned around and put his arms around me. He held my face in place as he kissed me back, with slightly equal to more force then I expected. He was being rough and that was new to me as well.

What the fuck happened over night?

I tightened my grip on Jaime's hips as he sensually rolled his hips into me. I groaned out loud and he sucked on my bottom lip.

"Holy shit, Jaime what has gotten into you?" I groaned into his mouth.

"Obviously not you yet." I perked up at his words. Jaime, dirty talk? Well that's never happened.