Chapter Føur

I had tried to ignore Kellin all day, simply because he kept insisting on office sex. He ignored the fact that we're in cubicles.

"Oh come on, Viccy. Do I need to tempt you?" He said with a roll of his eyes.

"Kellin, I said no. Now go away, I have lots of work to finish." The day was nearing to an end and I couldn't wait to leave.

I had vowed not to cheat on Jaime again. But when Kellin walked over to my cubicle and started speaking to me, I began to question that vow.

"Don't you remember how much fun it was last time? How good it felt?" He whispered, no one here knows I'm married but they do know I'm gay.

That's it. I wasn't going to tell them my whole life story.

"Oh, will you two just get a fucking room already?" Harry said exasperatedly. His accent ringing loud and clear in my cubicle. His voice was followed by a kick on the wall.

"Fuck you man. Stay in your space." Kellin replied, apparently he doesn't take bullshit.

I snickered at him before I turned back to my computer. This fucking job still wouldn't be enough money, yeah I know, tax collectors make a lot. That plus the money I make underground should be enough.

But it's not, bills keep coming. The world doesn't stop moving and it pisses me the fuck off.

"Okay, how about this. A quickie?" Kellin said lower then before so Harry wouldn't hear him.

"You are one persistent little fucker, aren't you?" I said smirking in his direction, I swiveled in my chair to face him. Every one was leaving now, work was over. Thank god.

"See, now we can have the place to ourselves..." Kellin trailed off suggestively.

"No. I already said that once. I need to get back to the house. Fuck off Kellin." I had already placed my things in my briefcase when Kellin walked over to his cubicle suspiciously.

"Fine, you left me no choice." My curiosity got the best of me as I finished getting my stuff.

Everyone was completely gone now, no one left in earshot or sight. Charlie had gone home early because she was done with all of her work and no one likes staying here over hours because you don't get paid.

I heard a zip and the clank of a belt before a sigh of relief came from Kellin.

What the fuck was he doing?

My head popped over the top of my cubicle just to make sure no one else was here.

Like I had thought, it was empty. I heard a small, quiet groan come from across mine and from Kellin's.

I walked over to his and dropped my briefcase. Well, it fell out of my hand and clattered to the floor.

Kellin was sitting in his chair.

With his pants down to his knees.

Masturbating.

The sight was a big turn on, I mean who wouldn't be turned on seeing Kellin jack off?

I could feel myself twitch in my pants, but I wasn't going to give in.

"Oh fuck, Vic." He was masturbating to me?! What the actual fuck.

He opened his eyes and looked at me, his eye scanning my body from head to toe.

Then he bit his lip and started pumping himself faster. His hand going up and down on his shaft quickly. He was big, hard, and hot.

When he would eye rape me he would rub his thumb along the tip and moan out my name. I could almost see him throbbing with need.

I was fully turned on now, but I wasn't going to give in to his games. This was his first fucking day here.