Chapter Thirteen

The last chapter sucked. And this one did too. Sorry guys this whole book is just kinda fucked. Like completely it's all unorganized and shitty. Sorry. I have the rest planned out and it might be longer than 15 chapters. Probably twenty or something I don't know. I haven't updated lately because I'm lazy and yeah. Sorry.
--

Monday was going by quite smoothly. Kellin was unusually quiet but ensured me he was okay. Everything was fine, until Drew stepped into the room.

"Kellin, may I have a word with you?" His voice held authority and Kellin didn't question anything, he was probably scared out of his mind.

They stepped out into the hallway and I could hear their footsteps descending down the hallway.

I clicked my pen repeatedly, gnawing on the end every now and then. The day just started but I didn't want to do my work just yet. I could sit here all fucking day and finish it right before my lunch break.

After about ten minutes or so, Kellin shuffled inside the room and closed the door behind him.

"What did that bastard want?" I asked, averting my gaze to the computer screen and clicking it to life.

Kellin giggled and made his way to his desk before sitting in the chair.

"Nothing, he just wanted to know if I would go with him to lunch." I dropped my pen down onto the table and slowly turned to look at Kellin.

"Why the fuck won't he leave you alone?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Aw, babe, don't be jealous. I'm all yours." Kellin said from across the room.

"Good, then I hope you had half the mind to say no." I started on my work and flitted through the various files I had to work on. Numbers came easily to me, so I would be done in no time.

"Actually, I kind of had to say yes." His words filled the empty silence.

"Why?" I wasn't angry, maybe a little, but I was mostly confused.

"He was starting to suspect something between us. And you know workers can't be screwing each other." I rolled my eyes as Kellin laughed.

"I guess I'll be eating alone then." I sighed and got back to work.

***Kellin's POV***
It was my lunch break now and Vic had left just a few seconds ago. I was standing at the elevator waiting for Drew.

"Ah, Kellin! I honestly thought you were going to bail on me and go with Vic." He spat his name.

We stepped into the elevator and I didn't like being in such a confined space with him.

"Can I ask why you don't like Vic?" He looked at me before looking out the glass walls and into the city.

"It's not that I don't like him, because I do. It's just that I think you like him." I was still confused so I asked another question.

"Why does that bother you? Not that I do like him because I don't, it's just a question." He took a breath of air and we were almost at the bottom floor.

"Because Kellin, fucking look at you." He used his hands to gesture at me from head to toe.

"What about me?" I felt uncomfortable now.

"Your fucking gorgeous." He muttered and ran a hand through his hair. Just adding to the morning after hair look.

I blushed at his words but made no move to thank him because Vic is my boyfriend and I am interested in him. And him only.