Chapter Føurteen

Kellin

It was about the time I had to go on that date with Drew. Honestly, I was dreading every second of it. He had decided we go to his house for the 'date' instead of going somewhere out to eat since we had already done that.

I did suggest going to the movies but he brushed it off as childish. I just really didn't want to do this.

I was practically being forced to go on the date. All because I couldn't tell him I'm with Vic.

It was Friday afternoon and I was waiting on Drew to pick me up. Life is fucking hard when you don't have a car.

So, now not only will I have to go to an extremely awkward date, I'll also have to endure an awkward car ride. Just my luck.

But then I thought about Jaime. I thought about how he would feel if he found out me and Vic had been sleeping together, and that he was cheating on him. Jaime would be heartbroken and that upset me. Not too much though. He was still an asshole.

Drew had rolled up an I got into the car after he opened the door for me. I don't know about him, but this is too weird for me.

I'm practically oozing awkwardness which sounds pretty disgusting. The radio played some stupid pop station that Drew tapped his fingers too. Shameful, a grown man enjoying Taylor Swift's Shake It Off. He has horrid taste in music.

Now I definitely don't want to be here.

Eventually, we made it to his rather boring looking house where he let me in. Everything about his place screamed boring. Brown sofas, carpet flooring, wooden table.

It seemed family material I suppose. I don't fucking know.

We went to the kitchen where he had dimmed the lights and lit up a few candles for a 'romantic scenery'.

Internally, I was gagging. Physically, I was forcing smiles.

I just hope this cunt bucket doesn't lay his God damn hands on me again or I will not hesitate to bite him.

The two dishes were covered and once I sat down he revealed what he had made.

It was steak. With potatoes and vegetables. It looked good but I found this scene far too typical.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, I had made sure to put it on silent.

"Do you mind if I go wash up?" I looked at him. He was already watching me, I felt like he knew I was just going to go check my phone.

"Go ahead. Bathroom's down the hall to your right." I got up quickly and left to the bathroom.

Once I got in there I took my phone out of my pocket to see I had a text from Vic.

Vic: I'm taking you on a date to make up for that shitty one you're on now.

I smiled stupidly at the small screen before quickly replying.

You better, this shit is so typical. MAKE IT SPECIAL!!

The bubble for replying popped up and soon enough my phone vibrated in my hand.

Vic: Oh trust me I will babe.

I put my phone back in my pocket and washed my hands hurriedly as I stepped out and down the hall. There were a few other rooms in the house but I wasn't sure why.

Discreetly, I tried turning a knob on of the doors but it was locked which I found strange. When I got back over to Drew he was standing in the kitchen whispering furiously to someone over the line.